Sonic Electronix

there are zero laws that say you can not wall your vehicle off. whoever told you that is full of shit.

:orly3:

There is a law against it where I'm from in Ohio. My old man is a police officer.

no theres not. your old man may think there is but there isnt. and just because he's a leo doesnt mean he knows everything.

I know for a fact that you can wall off a truck, van, etc. because they are designed in a way that stuff can be placed in front of the windows. Cars are not. My cousin's friend got a ticket for having a wall. Obstructing his view and he tried to fight it and lost. But it's whatever. <_<

funny, ive been pulled over, and i live in columbus ohio.... and they have seen my wall and never said anything...

but meh, you know all

now, there is a TINT law... a rearview mirror law...

you HAVE to have the rearview mirror in ohio... and the 2 front windows, and windshield cannot be tinted at all from my knowledge of what OFFICERS in my area have told me..

other than that, people who are moving would get pulled over if boxes were in the back seat higher than the mirror....

I never said I know all. I'm speaking from what I've heard and watching someone get in trouble for having a wall so there was no reason to do the dick comment "but meh, you know all" because I was wrong. Just sayin'

coming off how you did.. made you sound like you know all... so my response was valid.. you act like you know all, ill act like an asshole to people who act like they know all...

It's not how I meant to come off. I don't act like a know it all. If it was due to the way it was worded, that was my bad. That "O RLY?" emoticon didn't help did it...

sorry for my comment then, im just saying did your buddy have his rearview mirror still? all the stock stuff that needs to be in there has to stay in there.. I know when ive been pulled over most almost shit their pants when they look behind my seat, and then check to see if i still have all the safety stuff. Ohio laws say that you HAVE to have the rearview, if your buddy didnt, he got fucked..

maybe its separate for each city, but i know columbus isnt like where you are, for sure.

Thanks for the apology man. As a stoner, I absolutely HATE when people are upset with me or mad at me. And I'm not sure... Knowing him, he probably didn't have the mirror on.

no prob, but yeah, you get a big ass fine for not having one, luckily i had mine with me that showed the bolts got ripped out of the sheet metal, thats the only reason they let me off the hook LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Noone else asked it, but your dad being a cop means what? You added nothing to that showing there being a law or reason to believe there is one. Your dads a cop and your cousin got a ticket for it? Was it your dad who gave it? If its Irrelevant, than nice waste of a comment.

If you eat nothing but twinkles and mccdonalds you will lose weight. I know, my dads a physician.

See how that's doesn't work? :Doh:

Wasn't there a member here who built a wall with a plexiglass window so he could still see out the back?

If so could you post the link? Sounds cool..... and expensive.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

Yeah there was. I remember seeing that build, but I forgot who did it.

Port was across the top of the box so the plexi window fit behind it perfectly.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

well if there is a law or not if they want they can give u a ticket for obstruction of view almost in all states its sucks some cops will let u go some will not. i got stoped in lincoln ne i think i was targeted for having big rims cause i got stoped for speeding 2 miles over and was told u was speeding ans when he didnt fint shit i got a speeding ticket and obstruction of veiw for haveing air freshener on my rear view i went to court and asked the judge if thats the case why do they sell em he said i dont know so i think they can do what they want

Walls are not illegal.

If you're a cocky asshole when getting pulled over you'll get a ticket regardless. If you're respectful to the officer more than likely he'll be cool about it.

I've been pulled over with a wall before for speeding and not wearing a seatbelt. Car searched and thoroughly "inspected" by the state troopers but they were nice about it other than the fact he didn't put anything back where he found it. Got off with a seatbelt ticket :shrug: Was funny to see them try to shine flashlights and attempt look through my 0% tint

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i got a 01 monte and im doing a 149 in the trunk just sealed off the box from the trunk had to keep back seat in for the kids it gets plenty loud too i love my monte

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link