ok well apparently one of my cats jumped in my car unseen after work on tuesday and i was off weds. and for over 24hrs i didnt get into my car that gets well over 140F+ in these hot summer days. well, needless to say that despite his best efforts he did not make it through the day but i didnt find him until this morning (thurs) around 11am where i found him in my rear passenger floor board, well, now my car reeks of dead animal and i need to know the right way to get it out...it appears to only be in the very corner which will be easy to pull up and get under. so i guess the question is, is there a certain product or process i need to do to make this smell go away? or if a take it to a detailer will they do it? ive never had to deal with anything like this so im totally lost.

ok well apparently one of my cats jumped in my car unseen after work on tuesday and i was off weds. and for over 24hrs i didnt get into my car that gets well over 140F+ in these hot summer days. well, needless to say that despite his best efforts he did not make it through the day but i didnt find him until this morning (thurs) around 11am where i found him in my rear passenger floor board, well, now my car reeks of dead animal and i need to know the right way to get it out...it appears to only be in the very corner which will be easy to pull up and get under. so i guess the question is, is there a certain product or process i need to do to make this smell go away? or if a take it to a detailer will they do it? ive never had to deal with anything like this so im totally lost.

no advice on it... but dayum!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Wow that really sucks!!

for the cat :werd_msword:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

i would say your best bet is to take it to a detailer, if you can afford it. but please let them know a cat died in there. i have detailed a semi truck, that a driver died in, and it is not plesent.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Find Hugh G. Rection on here and send him a PM... He's put deer he's shot in the back of his PT Cruiser so he's got to have secret to getting that smell out

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Find Hugh G. Rection on here and send him a PM... He's put deer he's shot in the back of his PT Cruiser so he's got to have secret to getting that smell out

cool ill try him and see what he's got for me,

and yes this was by far the most fucked up and brutal thing thats ever happened to me....not the best way to start a day at all.....i was pretty torn up about it.....

cool ill try him and see what he's got for me,

and yes this was by far the most fucked up and brutal thing thats ever happened to me....not the best way to start a day at all.....i was pretty torn up about it.....

Maybe 10 boxes of Arm and Hammer baking soda and leave it closed for a couple days? Otherwise....torch it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.