Well there's a chick at my work that has a Gold 97 Grand Prix with a 3800 motor and hit black ice last winter and ended up spinning around and cracking out part of the bumber cover. She doesnt know much and just decides she wants to sell it because she bought an explorer so i just offered up 400 bucks for it and bam deal accepted. Its got 192xxx miles but if you know the 3800 motor is a phenomenal motor and even if it were to go kaput a few hundred bucks for a used one. I am pretty excited and am thinking about going decently big with audio's in it. Throwing around the idea of sealing off 2 12's from trunk on a dc 5k.

I hate grand prixs :)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

So the seats fold down in Grand Prixs? I like the 2005s. A dude I know has one around that year and it looked like there was a sheet of metal separating the trunk and cabin

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Well there's a chick at my work that has a Gold 97 Grand Prix with a 3800 motor and hit black ice last winter and ended up spinning around and cracking out part of the bumber cover. She doesnt know much and just decides she wants to sell it because she bought an explorer so i just offered up 400 bucks for it and bam deal accepted. Its got 192xxx miles but if you know the 3800 motor is a phenomenal motor and even if it were to go kaput a few hundred bucks for a used one. I am pretty excited and am thinking about going decently big with audio's in it. Throwing around the idea of sealing off 2 12's from trunk on a dc 5k.

Nice. If it's an SE, it has the 3.1 though. Dual exhausts & lower body kit, GT...Never seen an SE with a 3800. Welcome to the club though, if it is for sure a 3800, then me & 99GPGTX should be able to help with most anything. :drinks:

So the seats fold down in Grand Prixs? I like the 2005s. A dude I know has one around that year and it looked like there was a sheet of metal separating the trunk and cabin

I don't think so in the 97-03 GP's. There is, there's about a 14" gap between the floor & the lower opening, with a 3x3" lip. Biggest box you can really fit in the trunk is about 32x16x18 or 32x16x20...AFAIK.

POTATO!

Ok good to know, I think the 2005 has fold down seats. May be in the market for a new car soon and have always liked those. Was thinking about throwing my current box in there (assuming it fits) and sealing it off from the trunk.

How easy are these cars to do head unit and speaker installs, never installed a system before but want to do it on my next vehicle.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

So you got a good running car with a fucked up bumper for $400?? Why can't I find shit like that

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I hate grand prixs :)

I see what you did there :peepwall:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Ok good to know, I think the 2005 has fold down seats. May be in the market for a new car soon and have always liked those. Was thinking about throwing my current box in there (assuming it fits) and sealing it off from the trunk.

How easy are these cars to do head unit and speaker installs, never installed a system before but want to do it on my next vehicle.

04+, I have no idea. I LOVE my GP, but as typical GM products, they're a pain in the ass, but definitely worth it.

Headunit, it takes some screwing around to take off the front trim panel, but once you figure out how to do it the first time, it's usually easy the next few times. Rear deck speakers are relatively easy, but the front door speakers are a challenge. Then again, if you fiberglass the panels yourself, you won't have to worry. :P

POTATO!