1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

There was allot less traffic in the Ghost rider one.

agreed and i drive like ghost rider in a car but i can't do like the first guy did with a car in traffic. i mean i swerve in oncoming lanes and suicide lanes and shoulder to pass in a car.

anybody who drives like this on a bike or even a car is just plain stupid.. :shrug:

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

anybody who drives like this on a bike or even a car is just plain stupid.. :shrug:

i would agree but if you know what you are doing in a car and your not gonna hit anyone why is it stupid

because as much as YOU know what your doing. that dumbass talking on the cell phone, or that lady putting on make up, doesnt know what YOUR doing, and sombody can pull out in front of you and BAAMMMMM. YOU kill somebody because YOU didnt care and was driving wrekless and at a high rate of speed.. guess whos going to jail???? YOU!!!

Edited by dkindle613

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i would agree but if you know what you are doing in a car and your not gonna hit anyone why is it stupid

because as much as YOU know what your doing. that dumbass talking on the cell phone, or that lady putting on make up, doesnt know what YOUR doing, and sombody can pull out in front of you and BAAMMMMM. YOU kill somebody because YOU didnt care and was driving wrekless and at a high rate of speed.. guess whos going to jail???? YOU!!!

how would they pull out in front of me on the shoulder or the oncoming traffic???

how would they pull out in front of me on the shoulder or the oncoming traffic???

if your in oncoming traffic, a car could turn left in front of you... or if your driving on the shoulder, somebody could turn right in front of you...

I am not questioning your driving skill. all i am saying is it is the other people you have to watch out for... nobody expects you to be going at a high rate of speed, and breaking numerous laws. but if you think driving fast, on the shoulder or oncoming traffic is safe, your a dumbass and im not gonna argue with you. it is just plain stupid.

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops