New Neighbors, Fu$&ing Kids, Paint Damage

Steel wool, sandpaper, none of that shit sounds good to me lol. I'm taking it to my detail place in the morning, see what they say.

Pagan, the polish I have worked on the painted metal areas, just not the plastic spoiler.

JWhite, read the whole thread, find the post where I said I'm mad at the parents, not the kids.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Steel wool, sandpaper, none of that shit sounds good to me lol. I'm taking it to my detail place in the morning, see what they say.

Pagan, the polish I have worked on the painted metal areas, just not the plastic spoiler.

JWhite, read the whole thread, find the post where I said I'm mad at the parents, not the kids.

I'm sure they will be able to fix it very easily :good:

I already talked to the parents and told them if it doesn't buff out, they will be paying for it. Filed a claim online with my insurance, they will be calling me back Monday morning. I used Meguire's and it worked well on the spots on metal areas, but the spoiler is plastic and the polish isn't doing shit on there. Just wishful thinking that someone here would have a trick to shine it back up.

Bigjose, I don't have the balls to sand on my car, man.

Kwag, don't be a dumbass.

You can't really screw up with 2000grit...All I use 3M compound and polish at my shop,you can't go wrong with the 3M compound and polish..All you need to wet sand is the area where it's scuffed...

My detail guy said there's no way to "buff it out". The clear coat is gone, and the fact that the spoiler is plastic makes it that much harder because buffing it too hard would burn it. Got an estimate appointment Wednesday morning.

Now the shitty part. Talked to my insurance company, and they said because of the age of the kids the parents don't have to pay for it, basically saying "kids that age do shit like that, oh well". I will try court if they decide not to cover my deductible. And I now know where they live and what they drive. I'm a vengeful motherfucker, so they may fuck themselves if they don't pay for it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

deductible my ass. they cover the whole thing. im not running the risk of my insurance going up because of that. If not report them to child protective services for not having a screen and window locks on an upstairs window.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That would piss me off so bad...it makes me mad when.parents don't take responsibility for their kids...I hope they own up for it and get your car fixed. My truck is a truck and has quite a few scratches on it..but something like this would still piss me off big time. Keep us posted man...do what n8 said, if they don't do what's right take it to the next level. Its on mother fucker!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived