I have one, lettering on my fingers, its dumb. You have to be in a whole hell of a lot of blacklight to even see it. And as far as tracing the veins, that is a hard core tweaker tattoo, just FYI. Also it does fade pretty quickly, mine are almost gone and it has been about 2 years.

I have one, lettering on my fingers, its dumb. You have to be in a whole hell of a lot of blacklight to even see it. And as far as tracing the veins, that is a hard core tweaker tattoo, just FYI. Also it does fade pretty quickly, mine are almost gone and it has been about 2 years.

dam really sucks, i was planing on getting it done in about a month on my face, but that just made me stop my appointment now o well

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I bought some of that ink but haven't tried it yet. And what part of your finger do you have it on devil4u2c?

Its on my lower knuckles.

dam really sucks, i was planing on getting it done in about a month on my face, but that just made me stop my appointment now o well

Yeah I was gonna do the same, get a chin piece but I wanted to try it out first to see how well it held up.

BTW I used SkinCandy brand UV ink. You might have different results with another brand, but I would say to do a test spot and see how long it holds on before committing to anything. Another thing about the face, FYI it takes a good couple of weeks for it to start to disappear. The skin irritation takes awhile to completely fade.

• 3 months later...

Listen to the person above me, UV tattoos do not cause skin cancer as long as the ink is bought from an established company such as chameleon or Skin candy, The white UV ink is the only color that will not be noticeable under regular lighting, It will look like a brand or a burn while it is healing however after a few weeks to a few months afterwards you will barely even know it’s there, It almost literally seems to disappear , There is an Ink that can cause skin cancer however It is NOT the UV ink, It is the Glow in the Dark ink which contains phosphorus, And That ingredient is the one that is linked to skin cancer , The UV ink has been around for over 10 years and had no known effects, I know tons of people who have UV ink, My boyfriend is a professional tattoo artist and he uses it from time to time, It looks awesome under backlight, The other colors are cool as well however any color other than white will show up under regular light, As for a place that does UV tats in New York try looking up numbers from anywho.com and call around from place to place, If you find a shop that claims they can do it ask to see a few pictures of work they have done with the UV ink before settling with them, As for the design or what to get, Its a personal preference, My boyfriend has a tribal question mark in Uv on his arm, My friend has her Zodiac symbol on her wrist in UV, my roomie has a nautical star in Uv, And one of my other friends has a Halloween style Piglet from Winnie the pooh with the word mom under it on his forearm, :) You can't see any of them under regular light unless you really know what to look for and where it is. You don't have to take my word for it either, You can go to Google images and search for backlight tattoos also try tattooartists.org you should find tons of before and after pictures, Anything that looks like a scar or burn is either still healing or not properly done :) Hope it helps sorry this is so long, but I hate when people are misinformed

Stars Wars Golf bags

5 water purification System.

• 2 months later...

a guy i know who tattoos on the side (horribly lol i need to post his work on the worst post lol) but anyways he has some UV tatts done on himself and it shows up really well at the blacklight parties (almost like he outlined his stuff with highlighter) we hit up every weekend ill ask him what ink he uses

Listen to the person above me, UV tattoos do not cause skin cancer as long as the ink is bought from an established company such as chameleon or Skin candy, The white UV ink is the only color that will not be noticeable under regular lighting, It will look like a brand or a burn while it is healing however after a few weeks to a few months afterwards you will barely even know it’s there, It almost literally seems to disappear , There is an Ink that can cause skin cancer however It is NOT the UV ink, It is the Glow in the Dark ink which contains phosphorus, And That ingredient is the one that is linked to skin cancer , The UV ink has been around for over 10 years and had no known effects, I know tons of people who have UV ink, My boyfriend is a professional tattoo artist and he uses it from time to time, It looks awesome under backlight, The other colors are cool as well however any color other than white will show up under regular light, As for a place that does UV tats in New York try looking up numbers from anywho.com and call around from place to place, If you find a shop that claims they can do it ask to see a few pictures of work they have done with the UV ink before settling with them, As for the design or what to get, Its a personal preference, My boyfriend has a tribal question mark in Uv on his arm, My friend has her Zodiac symbol on her wrist in UV, my roomie has a nautical star in Uv, And one of my other friends has a Halloween style Piglet from Winnie the pooh with the word mom under it on his forearm, :) You can't see any of them under regular light unless you really know what to look for and where it is. You don't have to take my word for it either, You can go to Google images and search for backlight tattoos also try tattooartists.org you should find tons of before and after pictures, Anything that looks like a scar or burn is either still healing or not properly done :) Hope it helps sorry this is so long, but I hate when people are misinformed

^ Grade A info right here! I was hoping I could add onto it a little bit.. I was thinking about having my knuckles done and came across an awesome brand. It is FDA approved, incredibly bright under blacklight, and is proven to last for more than 10 years. It's called Crazy Chameleon UV ink and comes in a few different colors. White, of course is the least noticeable like Clive said. This ink has been thoroughly tested for 15 years or so if I remember correctly. It does not disperse and spread out over time like most do, doesn't cause cancer, or anything like that. The only downsides to having it done is that it does itch for a few days after it's done, and you'll run into a few shops that will laugh at you about it.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Archived