Bored, so I figure I'd post up some signatures I've made for people requesting them on various forums. This was all done a few years ago, all with GIMP. Comments anyone?

dare.png

np.png

lmegaman2.png

sparks.png

giesttag.png

That's all for now, I can't seem to find my others that I was meaning to post. Will look for them and update when/if I find them.

If you'd like to make a request, please provide

Render Image

Desired Theme

Desired Text

Size Limitations

Misc...

Haven't done anything in some time, so I'm not even sure if I have the program to make these. But I'll look for eet.

Edited by Supercharged DCs

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i can tell by the style that ur in gfx forums...

get photoshop, simply better. last three are monotone. i can get more into CnC but people don't like getting critique so i stopped.

Those are so badass dude. I wish I could make things like that. How would one aquire one from ya? lol

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

i can tell by the style that ur in gfx forums...

get photoshop, simply better. last three are monotone. i can get more into CnC but people don't like getting critique so i stopped.

I was into Gfx forums a long time ago, that's when these were made. I've messed with PS before, and it never felt natural to me. I could work GIMP better and get the results I (thought) I wanted... And by all means, criticize away. I know my contrast is shitty, my signatures lack depth and fluidity, my text is lacking, my focal points need work, my lighting is off, among other things. I haven't made images in years, these were done when I was 11 or 12 lol.

Those are so badass dude. I wish I could make things like that. How would one aquire one from ya? lol

It's honestly not hard at all lol, my work is shit compared to others. If you want one made, I may be able to break out GIMP and work on something, but I haven't done it in years man. I'll make a template for y'all to follow if y'all have a request, give me a moment :)

Fosho, well obviously you actually see the flaws, which most dont. after having that in mind, it'll come natural...

and PS well be uncomfortable at first if ur use to gimp. but it's just waayyyy better at the end bro...

11 yrs old ? well post up some recents

Yes, I do see the flaws. Even after I quit making graphics, I kept up with everything, learned quite a bit. Just have no desire to whip up something. I don't have any recents, that's the thing. I went through a graphics phase when I was younger, and that's where the images came from. I got out of that, and haven't really been interested in making anymore thingys. When I have some spare time and access to a computer, I may try my hand at it again.