Sonic Electronix

This is why you SHOULD use peel n seal for sound deadner...

So I tried this new sound deadener called quickcrete. It is the same as all those liquid deadeners and adds sooo much more mass than the other guys stuff at half the cost. In fact you can get some when you pickup your peal and seal!

Btw, I decided why waste money using an oven or microwave heat your food? I decided to just burn large quantities of cash instead! Much more effective.

Since everyone likes to use it for it's NON intended purpose, I'm thinking of other ways it could be used around the house. I mean I know it's not SUPPOSED to be used as interior wallpaper for my house, I'm thinking it'll look super nice. Maybe I can make dinner plates as well from it. Fashion some drinking glasses and I'll have a matched set. What other uses might I think of....the options are endless.

i was thinkin about other things that can be used outside their use. dude fuck 14 dollar box of condoms, just glad wrap it. it may not be as good as a condom but why not use it as one

Who uses condoms anyway, they still sell those?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Since everyone likes to use it for it's NON intended purpose, I'm thinking of other ways it could be used around the house. I mean I know it's not SUPPOSED to be used as interior wallpaper for my house, I'm thinking it'll look super nice. Maybe I can make dinner plates as well from it. Fashion some drinking glasses and I'll have a matched set. What other uses might I think of....the options are endless.

i was thinkin about other things that can be used outside their use. dude fuck 14 dollar box of condoms, just glad wrap it. it may not be as good as a condom but why not use it as one

Who uses condoms anyway, they still sell those?

sad thing is i couldnt tell you the last time i used one lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

it adds mass, same thing the name brand deadeners do...

Wrong PERIOD.

Mass loading is an inefficient method for controlling vibrations.

If this were true, a product like Damplifier which weighs in at .35 pounds per square foot would suck donkey ears, however it out performs products that weigh twice as as much and are twice as thick.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

i guess since sony amps are still technically amps they should be as almost as good as rockford amps

ooo another comparison. shemales are LIKE normal women so they should be seen as suchpeepwall.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i guess since sony amps are still technically amps they should be as almost as good as rockford amps

ooo another comparison. shemales are LIKE normal women so they should be seen as suchpeepwall.gif

But do they bitch and complain as much as real women?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

it adds mass, same thing the name brand deadeners do...

Wrong PERIOD.

Mass loading is an inefficient method for controlling vibrations.

If this were true, a product like Damplifier which weighs in at .35 pounds per square foot would suck donkey ears, however it out performs products that weigh twice as as much and are twice as thick.

Doesn't matter if it's an inefficient way, it works and at the time it was rather cheap.

So your deadener doesn't add mass????

But do they bitch and complain as much as real women?

umm......id rather have bitching than a cock near me trippy.gif

Doesn't matter if it's an inefficient way, it works and at the time it was rather cheap.

So your deadener doesn't add mass????

All products add mass but that is not how properly designed CLD vibration mats are designed to work.

So lumping all "name brand deadeners" into the same category is wrong.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Archived