Sonic Electronix

This is why you SHOULD use peel n seal for sound deadner...

just double and triple it.

And then you are at the price of a real brand

Busted. :drinks:

I saw this thread when it was still on page 1 with only a few comments, I did not expect it to last this long... <_<

It's your car, we cannot TELL you what to do with it, we can only give advice to you. If you want to use Peel & Seal, go for it. If you ever want to see how it is to use materials MADE to control the resonance of body panels, you know exactly where to look.

I've seen horror stories from this product, and I've seen people praise it... If it works well enough for you, more power to you, but as stated before... it isn't made to actually control the resonance of body panels, it's made for a damn ROOF, of a HOUSE.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

First car I did had peel & seal in it, 3-4 layers on the doors, some on the floor and the top of the trunk lid. That was 3-4 years ago and it's all still there.

Used to get it for $10 a roll, so other then the extra time it takes to put on multiple layers it was very cost effective.

Car did 160+ and had ZERO rattles or vibrations. That's what I used it for and it worked fine and was quite cheap at the time.

Last build I used SDS tiles and have been very happy with them...

take it from me from past exsperience ... i bought edead45 because i was poor... yes it works and it works for me but im only running two t200s so not alot of vibration that needs to be taken care of, but i got a sample from second skin and compared it to the edead and it was like night and day, go and buy some peel and seel and dont use it, see if you can get a sample of second skin and you will see the difference ... ive already told jon that once i get some money i will be ordering a whole package of second skin to redo my car CORRECTLY !!

Since everyone likes to use it for it's NON intended purpose, I'm thinking of other ways it could be used around the house. I mean I know it's not SUPPOSED to be used as interior wallpaper for my house, I'm thinking it'll look super nice. Maybe I can make dinner plates as well from it. Fashion some drinking glasses and I'll have a matched set. What other uses might I think of....the options are endless.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Since everyone likes to use it for it's NON intended purpose, I'm thinking of other ways it could be used around the house. I mean I know it's not SUPPOSED to be used as interior wallpaper for my house, I'm thinking it'll look super nice. Maybe I can make dinner plates as well from it. Fashion some drinking glasses and I'll have a matched set. What other uses might I think of....the options are endless.

kitchen floor ?? easy to clean and squooshie

i was thinkin about other things that can be used outside their use. dude fuck 14 dollar box of condoms, just glad wrap it. it may not be as good as a condom but why not use it as one

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived