Second Skin Audio

best sealed 15?

i need help finding what the best 15" subwoofer rated at 1000 watts rms, is dual 2 ohm, works well in a sealed enclosure, and costs no more than $400 is. any help or insight in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Edited by wafsman

Why sealed? And you will NEVER get a straight answer if you ask for the "best"

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

sorry bout that, forgot my manners. i want to run sealed because i like the sound it produces and being able to have a smaller enclosure. what i am looking for is loud, low bass that sounds clean while still hitting hard. this will be a daily driver, no plans for any competitions. amp will be a hifonics zxi60.4 + 1k planning on running a single dual 2-ohm sub so i can use the 5th channel at 1 ohm getting the full power to the sub. hopefully this is some slightly more useful information.

If what you just described it what you want a really nicely designed ported box can do all or that and be louder than a sealed box unless space is really an issue then I would say to still go ported unless you just can't fit it just my .02

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

thanks for the advice. would the 15" dc level 4 work well on the 1k channel of the hifonics amp? i really like these subs and they seem like i could use sealed for now and maybe ported in the future. any thoughts?

yes.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.