Sonic Electronix

Its different everytime. Generally its sub up port back. when you have 2 18s and its at the ceiling do sub up and port up so it will load off roof (IIRC)

And it has been tested on gen 2 explorers that they like subs to the side and port back... I have no clue about the jeep you got but. If you were really in to it test

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I've also seen people having good luck with subs + port side.

My old Cherokee liked subs up port back, or subs up port forward drivers side (With no rear seat). Subs up port back sounded better though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

With such a small cone area i wouldn´t use sub up/port back, but this depends entirely on the SUV you are using, i would try that box sup up/port back anyways, thay way, you can move the box until you find the sweet spot, you can try sub back/port side and sub side/port back :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

My jeep grand Cherokee when I was running one sub I had sub up port to the drivers side that's what I thought was the loudest to the ear

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived