3-Way Component Speakers for fronts

TcKing2k08

Damn those are nice too. My only question for either the Morels or the Hybrid.. Will the 1"-4"-9" be okay or should there be a 6" as well? Because I was just reading on Hybrid site that there could be a 4-way set up. Which is more beneficial? Stick with the 3-way 1"-4"-9" or make up a 4-way 1"-4"-6"-9"? Please don't be laughing at the question just I've never seen a 4-way system.

Initially this will be my speaker set up either the Morels or Hybrid 3-ways 1"-4"-9" in the doors, and 2 12" subwoofers in the trunk. The 12" I figure can give me the low end/ loud sub bass so I can pound them next to the younger kids..lol Obviously 6.5 components speakers for rear fill when my kids are in the rear seats. Now my next step is choosing amps for the 3 ways.

Initially this will be my speaker set up either the Morels or Hybrid 3-ways 1"-4"-9" in the doors, and 2 12" subwoofers in the trunk. The 12" I figure can give me the low end/ loud sub bass so I can pound them next to the younger kids..lol Obviously 6.5 components speakers for rear fill when my kids are in the rear seats. Now my next step is choosing amps for the 3 ways.

the front stage will be loud enough, there is no need for back speakers.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Elate is a nice speaker set.

Just cant beat on them like you can with the hertz.

I like lots of attack and the morel and the hats cant take it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I like o2 audio definitely not bad for the money.

where could one find these O2 components???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived