Sonic Electronix

Sonic Soundlabs is a good one people don't talk about to much. Rockford does make T3 component sets new for 2011.

i feel like there could be some copyright/trademark issues with that lol.

it's free marketing for T3...thus, no care

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Sonic Soundlabs is a good one people don't talk about to much. Rockford does make T3 component sets new for 2011.

Theyre already out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-T3652-S-6-5-T3-COMPONENT-SPEAKERS-/350470163750?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item5199a64d26

:)

it's free marketing for T3...thus, no care

Really, not much could happen... T3 Audio, err T3 audio technologies, or whatever their current name is could attempt to sue a multi-million if not billion company like Rockford Fosgate, but what would T3 gain? Not a damn thing! Rockford Fosgate lawyers would eat up all T3 audios money and the company would be done for again, well that is until you claim your business as a loss on taxes or file bankruptcy.

Besides that, Rockford Fosgates T3 line has nothing to do with even attempting to steal what little spotlight T3 has left. If you looked at the RF product line, you will notice that they make a T1, T2, T3, and T5 line in compentents, and currently a T1 and T2 line in subwoofers.

With a seccsusful company like Rockford, I'm sure they actually own the name T3 or have it copyrighted to some degree, where as a company with so little money that cant even keep their shelfs stocked with even a little bit of product most likely didnt even think of protecting their name, or have the money to spend on it.

Just kinda like the whole AA SMD sub using "T3's basket" and how T3 was not going to stand for that, and action was being taken. Well we all see who won that one!

AA and RF FTW

I would just do the obsidians on 2k I have the loudest system in my town (not a huge achievement compared to where I live, but very similar to your school I imagine haha) and as nick said, you get more than you pay for! Or you could do the sa's, but the difference wouldn't even be noticeable to an ameteur. Take it from someone who has both subs, and absolutely loves both subs haha either one would make you happy. I gave about 7 demos today and there was not even one person that didn't cover their ears and go into the fetal position haha

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs