Home Button on my iphone 3GS crapped out...

so the home button on my iphone 3GS completly stopped working, anybody know if this is a easy fix? im stuck in my texts lol

i may just use this as a excuse to get a iphone 4, but if its a easy cheap fix i may fix it.

Also if anyone has a Iphone 4 32GB for sale, PM me, maybe we can work a deal, :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Try holding the home button and power button down at the same time for like 10-20 seconds it will reset it w/o wiping out ur memory

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

did you use your phone while your hands were a bit wet? i screwed one like that, water seeped in the little crack in between the button and screen and whoala....water damage :bull:

from what it looks like, it looks like its part of the circuit board so might not be fixable. but i could be wrong

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Try holding the home button and power button down at the same time for like 10-20 seconds it will reset it w/o wiping out ur memory

tried that....the button completly stopped working so that doesnt work, just goes to the power off screen

Damn thought it might work.. Mi ipod touch cut off the other day and wouldnt come back on for shit. I did that and it worked but those ppl that fix em charge out the ass

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

on my 3g, if i pressed down SUPER hard on it, it would work sometimes. other times if i pushed down and at a certain angle it'd work too. how comfortable are you at disassembling it? when you crack the screen open, there's 3 cords that need to be taken off in a specific order, then plugged back in in a specific order. at least that's how the 3g was, i imagine the 3gs would be pretty much the same way

on my 3g, if i pressed down SUPER hard on it, it would work sometimes. other times if i pushed down and at a certain angle it'd work too. how comfortable are you at disassembling it? when you crack the screen open, there's 3 cords that need to be taken off in a specific order, then plugged back in in a specific order. at least that's how the 3g was, i imagine the 3gs would be pretty much the same way

yea i just tried to press it super hard, damn near put my thumb through the phone lol, nothing :(

honestly ive never taken one apart and im afraif id fuck it up more lol im checking to see if i have a upgrade tommorow and ill go from there

yea i just tried to press it super hard, damn near put my thumb through the phone lol, nothing :(

honestly ive never taken one apart and im afraif id fuck it up more lol im checking to see if i have a upgrade tommorow and ill go from there

It's already fudged, if I were you I'd try my hand at fixing it, unless you have other plans for it.

Edited by Supercharged DCs

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

It's already fudged, if I were you I'd try my hand at fixing it, unless you have other plans for it.

Buy my AQ so i can get a iphone 4 ;)