im a semi pro player im only 17 years old and im on team zero limitz we placed top 5 in pcl 1-3 inc od 4 and mw2 we mainly LAN competitions now but heres a video of my little set up that i have had for years.

btw im going have to take some new bass videos with that new camera (:

I have a question, and I don't mean to offend you, but I've seen your CoD4 stats, seems you've hacked to 10th prestige. What's up with that broseph?

My gaming setup is a 22" cheap tv, Xbox 360 and... Well that's it. Lol :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I got an xbox 360 with X3 turtle beach headset. 37" panasonic LCD tv 2,000,000:1 contrast. AMD athlon Dual core processor Compaq computer with a 20" monitor.

well i have my hp desktop with a small 15 inch monitor. 8 gigs of ram, quad core processor, 1tb harddrive, amd vision 3067mb graphics memory 802.11n wireless card. with a logitech x540 for my sound, upgraded 520w powersupply

as for my xboxes i have the halo reach xbox and i preordered the gears of war xbox. i have an old 40 inch vacuum tv and a surround sound

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Xbox 360, Surround Sound(Pieced together to my liking) and a 55" Sony, but soon to be a 60" Sharp Aquos Quattron.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I used to be really into competitive gaming, went to over 20 MLG events and played(halo 2,gears,COD,etc) and won money off that, Also played in tons of local LAN events(still do and won money from that) But it kinda just died off for me. Hoping MW3 or Gears 3 will spark that flame and get me back into it. But heres my set up.

37"(used to use a 22" but not as competitive so I switched to something bigger)

Elite 360

Hauppauge HD-PVR

Astro A40s

Alienware M15x

Specs:

Intel i7 Quad Core 2920XM Overclocked Turbo Boost to 4.0GHz (8MB Cache)

32GB Dual Channel DDR3

Dual 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon HD 6970M - AMD CrossFireX

1.5TB RAID (2x 750GB) 7200RPM

Second screen 22"

IMG_20110729_012525.jpg

IMG_20110729_012535.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

brand new kinect ready 250 gig Xbox 360

hooked up to the Samsung 55D6000 LED via 13.8gbs rocketfish HDMI cable.

two wireless black controllers with a docking station

two wired afterglow controllers, one green, one purple.

Kinect mounted above the TV

Turtle beach X11 Headset

Logitech Harmony ONE universal remote control to control it all.

ON THE WAY

Yamaha RX-V571 surround sound receiver

Klipsch VF-35 front towers

Klipsch KC-25 center channel

Klipsch KS-14 rear/surround speakers

MW

MW2

Black Ops

Halo

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo Reach

Crackdown

Various Kinect Games

:shrug:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Xbox 360, Surround Sound(Pieced together to my liking) and a 55" Sony, but soon to be a 60" Sharp Aquos Quattron.

do NOT get the quattron. check that one thread where you asked which tv to get. i got you the right one

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Thats all you need brother! :drinks:

I have a question, and I don't mean to offend you, but I've seen your CoD4 stats, seems you've hacked to 10th prestige. What's up with that broseph?

My gaming setup is a 22" cheap tv, Xbox 360 and... Well that's it. Lol :)

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

do NOT get the quattron. check that one thread where you asked which tv to get. i got you the right one

Damn didn't think there were any other replies....

Alright I will see if I can check that one out, Infact the only other company I was looking into besides sharp was Samsung.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived