Sonic Electronix

i lol,ed when i seen it to, have you given any thought as for 12's,, ive done the whole big single sub in the trunk and wish i ihad done some 12's, bet some of these vets around here will give some good advice.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

i lol,ed when i seen it to, have you given any thought as for 12's,, ive done the whole big single sub in the trunk and wish i ihad done some 12's, bet some of these vets around here will give some good advice.

Yeah, I was actually giving some thought to 12's... But I think my trunk will be a bit small for 2 12's in a big enclosure like I'd want. My single 15" barely fits in the trunk. Got about 4" of space from sub to trunk edge.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

I had two 12" kicker cvx subs and then after i burned them out i went to a 12" solox. I gave the solox 2-3x more power than the cvx's and it wasnt as loud. I was pretty happy with the two 12" i had in there and now im in the progress of seeing how a 18" sounds.

Also... Dr. Subwoofer is in the building everyone. If you want to give the chicks in your ride penetration, get a 15" subwoofer XD

edit: just from something i experienced, kicker subs seem to be kinda punchy with bass until they are worn in. All my kicker subs i own (cvr, cvx, solox) have a tight and punchy bass response at any frequency as long as it isnt below tuning if its in a ported box. Now granted i only had a fusion (like a pyle sub but better looking, rofl), elevation audio sqx, and a kenwood subwoofer, all 12", but the kicker still seemed to be a tad bit louder but again, it was punchy.

Edited by kickass audio

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Had 2l715s went to 2 hdc312s the aqs took a dump all over the kickers. I had multiple L7 setups too i would never think about L7s again. Btw u wont be powering the hdc3 right at all look at the sd2.5s

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Lol at the 15 only made for lows lololol wat an idiot. Noob.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

So there I was... Looking at subwoofers to replace my Cadence.... Thinking (2) 10" L7's sealed off from trunk. Then I had a curveball thrown at me. I was suggested to get Fosgate T1 10's or AQ HDC310 Copper's sealed, or a single Fosgate or L7 15".... I can't decide... All of them are pretty comparable in all stats, except the AQ's stand out in power handling. This is in a Ford Taurus, mind you. If I went with the 15", it'd be in the trunk, 10's would be sealed. Just wondering if anyone's heard setups of any, and could help point me in the direction of which setup (Or top two setups) would be loudest. I know, I know... There's so many variables yadda yadda. Just lookin' for some opinions.

also remember with a 15, its only made for hitting lows. so if your considering it, dont plan on listening to any metal.

LoL.

Anyway, back to opinions and steering from false facts..which I guess then aren't facts..hmm.

If you plan on upgrading to an AQ amp, then their subs wouldn't be a bad move. Actually, from what I here, their subs wouldn't be a bad move anyway. I dunno know though...those 10s might not put out the 'low bass' :peepwall:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

So there I was... Looking at subwoofers to replace my Cadence.... Thinking (2) 10" L7's sealed off from trunk. Then I had a curveball thrown at me. I was suggested to get Fosgate T1 10's or AQ HDC310 Copper's sealed, or a single Fosgate or L7 15".... I can't decide... All of them are pretty comparable in all stats, except the AQ's stand out in power handling. This is in a Ford Taurus, mind you. If I went with the 15", it'd be in the trunk, 10's would be sealed. Just wondering if anyone's heard setups of any, and could help point me in the direction of which setup (Or top two setups) would be loudest. I know, I know... There's so many variables yadda yadda. Just lookin' for some opinions.

also remember with a 15, its only made for hitting lows. so if your considering it, dont plan on listening to any metal.

LoL.

Anyway, back to opinions and steering from false facts..which I guess then aren't facts..hmm.

If you plan on upgrading to an AQ amp, then their subs wouldn't be a bad move. Actually, from what I here, their subs wouldn't be a bad move anyway. I dunno know though...those 10s might not put out the 'low bass' :peepwall:

Heh. Heh. So everyone seems pretty split on which subs to go for. Seems almost like personal preference. Great. I hate making decisions :(

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.