Your truck looks good man. That lift just really set things off. I'd listen to 727Designs. He's really good at figuring out boxs and really helped me with my tuning and such. Anyway, Looks great. Take some videos!

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

thanks guys! yeah i wish i knew more about the box building part of it, just got a design and went with it lol , but hoping to put some DC Audio, Fi, or something else in there and upgrade to 3-5k in the truck.. would really like to find subs that like a big box so it saves me some work ;) hahah thanks for the input guys! will keep ya posted on work whenever i do something

Problem isn't the box is that big, it's that the port is HUGE. 26in^2 per cube. You're box is only 8 net (Well, before you added bracing, which will drop it slightly).

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

i got a couple videos!just my internet is crap! lol ill try to upload some to youtube/photobucket later tonight .. but yeah i might try to do something about that port size. once i get my 8guage speaker wire then ill take the subs out and do something about that port. and thanks dudewith4x4!

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

hotdayrepics004.jpg

hotdayrepics001.jpg

hotdayrepics003.jpg

how my truck sits as of today, going to cover the stand/false floor with carpet or something real soon.

looking at picking up a kinetik battery from local shop even though its outrageously priced lol

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Bushwacker fender flares

uploading them playin some dubstep over night, my internets too slow im not waiting 3 hours lol

Bushwacker fender flares

If memory serves me right. I based it of RE's recomendations. And to fill up the space behide the seats like adam6604 wanted. I'm not near my computer so I can't give the specs of the box. But in the end every thing works and sounds...

love the build of the box. what did you use to get the specs for the build? ive been meaning to start a bulid for a better box because the one that i have now is a pre-fab and well my problem is this. i have a gas tank between my rear seat and my trunk so getting anything in is tough. can you possibly help? :/ thank you

• 2 weeks later...

only a crap iphone video, my internet is garbage and i can't upload any of my videos off my FLip Ultra HD. i wait an hour to upload to youtube then it says it couldnt do it lol. so this'll do !

Bushwacker fender flares

Nice box but as stated the port are is too large. Over time that may cause some damage..

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Nice box but as stated the port are is too large. Over time that may cause some damage..

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived