an someone point me in the right direction on were to start? im thinking i want to put a touch screen in the dashh but not sure were to start or what all is needed

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

First, make sure your vehicle can fit a double din or if anyone makes a dash kit for one. You may need to do some cutting on your dash to make it fit.

I'd recommend one with 4v preouts. You can get a Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD/BT for $350-$400. Hell, if you go to a Best Buy and find one (almost all stores are sold out)...they have them on EOL (end of life status)...I got mine for $111 and change.

I loved mine......

Edited by That1Kid

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Not a touch screen, but this is as close as having like a 'computer'. What I use for my music source everyday.

IMAG0104.jpg

A 7in hardest monitor, with a pioneer single din for the main h/u(ipod integrated, aux, cd player)

IMAG0105.jpg

My Apple tv 1st gen 160gb. Where I save my music videos, movies, songs, pictures, even you get on YouTube if you got a phone with WiFi hot spot(mainly today's Android/iPhone 3gs/4.) It's jail broken so I can use a composite cable on the component video output without having a converter.

Edit: next project is to switch out the hardest monitors I have and buy 9 nch monitors with HDMI/component input (i think lilliput is the companies name with those kind of monitors, but its $200 a POP)

All for an estimate of $300(just to round off).

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

wait ... so i have a headrest monitor sitting in the other room. so i would be able to mold the monitor into the dash and hook it up to the laptop? would i be able to tuck the laptop away tho?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

i dont know about the laptop but i dont see why you couldnt mold the monitor in. i would suggest just buying one though.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.