so about 3 - 4 weeks ago my moms exhusband as of Monday stopped by the house to pick up my brother i was laying out on the garage floor working on my truk putting new fog lights on it. and when he pulled up i heard him tell my 1/2 brother to go get mom. she comes out i hear him go what the fuck is he doing using my lamp. she says well looks like hes laying on the ground working on the truck. he gets pissed. and starts his shit but dont get out of the car. and i hear all of it. so my mom says an you put his lamp back up. i unplug it throw it agross the yard at him and tell him to take it. so he tells her shes gotta replace it. she says whatever and walks away. he leaves. and goes to eat with naythen (my 1/2 brother) and texts my mom and says if hes gonna use my stuff he can ask atleast. so the next day i text him and say hey can i use ur fan. and he texts back and says no. then he texts me and says not after that bs lastnight. i said whatever ur fucking dumb. he texts back and says ur lucky i didnt come shove that light up ur ass. and i said "ha ha ha that means u would have to get off ur fat ass and actually do something" and he says lmao ur fucking stupid. i just said whatever and left it at that be cause by this time i grabed my broken fog light and cut my hand wide open. the fans laying on the floor broke. and i checked how far i could hit full washer fluid size bottles. so i came back to my moms this morning about 8. got an earlier start on my truck with painting and moving my amp to neaten wires. had a good start. my mom ran me to walmart cause i ran out of paint. and we see his best friends girlfriend and she tells me how hes been there every day and about 2 weeks ago he was bitching ccause i was using his light to them. his friend sticks up for me and says honestly u never use the tools in that garage and he isnt hurting anything. but in all truth he hasnt lived with us for 4+ years. i get back home and i had the tarp so i wouldnt get paint on other partss of the truck i didnt want. he shows up to get naythen for lunch and says to my mom whats he doing with my tarp(being a real dick about it) and as hes pulling away he says " u all just think its so fucking funny .....blah blah blah" (i couldnt understand what he was saying) i yelled at him and said it aint ur damn tarp. ( i just pulled it out of my truck and opened it)....

every time he comes around and im at the house he bitches at my mom that im doing something. i listen to music he tells her its too loud (lol funny story my mom looked at him and said if its too loud ur to old)... he also took all the sourround sound out of the house cause i adjusted his eq cause he had it all set to were it sounded really bad. i got it sounding good so he came in and took it all out. said the speakers on the wall are trash and he didnt want them. so before he even pulled out of the yard i took them down. and after he left i took them out to the gargae hooked them up and enjoyed. 2 days later he comes in and notices there gone asks my mom were they are. she says u said there were junk so jake took them. he looks at here and says i want them back now. so he got them back.

if you were in my position what would you do? everything i do he runs and tells my mom like she dont already know. monday night i stayed with my girlfriend and he stayed here till midnight and text my mom the next morning and said when did jake come home. she told him idk he stayed with his friend jake( she knew were i really was) and he said well theres a curfew. and she said not when ur with stewart and laughed at him. then she said y do u care u ask about him more now that we are divorced than you did when we were married.

the only thing i have ever really did to him was when my mom and him met in like 1999 she took me out to his house with her so i could meat him ( i was like 6) and she rolled down my window and he said hi and i spit on him.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

got most his shit packed. but he has so much. he keeps buying to the point the house looks like shit. its like hoarders but not quite as bad. he has 3 .... well now 2 houses. they both are packed with shit. one house the one with a garage u got enough space to walk though to get in the house. and its a double car garage. i packed almost all his stuff that was in our garage.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Buy your own tools and shit and leave his out in the yard..... Sounds like hes just clingy and cant help that he dont got any pull in the household anymore.

i got all my own tools. i was just using the light cause i was out side the garage door and it was getting late couldnt see what i was working on. and i was using the fan cause it was 100+ degrees out

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

put that blue rv septic shit in his wiper fluid after you make him get all his shit.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Hold on hold on, this is just some guy that your mom re-married to and had a kid with and the only reason he comes around the house is to pick up said kid? Why the fuck is his shit even at your house? Also, if I may ask where is your biological dad in all of this?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical