DC DOUND LABS

xMplar

:drink40: basically i need to knw what the dial in cide for whereever dsc dound lab it i have my cuntry dial out number is it a 1 then dial the (775).425.5700 so for mwe its 0-011 1 775 425 5700 is this right thanks SMD cru for your elp gys and galls :drink40:

TRen

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

hes out of country, nice try on the English i give you credit for that man

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

thankssatang and also cj18 i type faster tan my fingers keepo e that why no grammer but any idiot can out a brather in where they need to caling me out on my short comings doesnt helpo the progrss of wht im trying to do and kinda make you llok like a dick man i had a small windiw in which tio catch them atr work now is back troi meail which sucks but thats forpoijnting out my disability without any thought how it may affect me there nr orian stang ill let you off one cause you gave me the number but remeber everythjing in this worold is never as it will seem mate you ma have jus been chatting with a big time audi sistibutor who konows

and ignirence comments like that all the do id cause flame wars online i the roumd and there no nrrf fot it uinlrdd you ay it my face dont say it and as u have never meet me im uess you wouldnmtsay it to my face but from here on out if agree to squash it never brning it uo even in just i will vurtually shake your hand and mive on hows that sund

Ren

xMplar

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

Ok honestly, PLEASE slow down when you type. Or no one here will want to help you. It's like trying to read cursive from a 2nd grader. My brain is telling me to go fuck myself when I try to read what you type.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived