What kind of system you got? Always lookin to hear others demos bro

Who was that directed 2

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

1500 rms is gonna sound like a champ on those 2 18's. Props on trying to build a wall tho

Oh dont worry about that. I already have another amp like it and i'm prolly going to get two more. So i will end up with 4 of these amps pushing the 2 18's(at least 6000 watts!!) And this will be the 4th wall i've actually had before and about the 6th i had a hand in helping build. So it aint my first rodeo. :)

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

@rysc: Yea we got some family friends in Washington. Always use to go to the fountain boat races down there. I was there to see Reggie set his record.

@2loud: Also wow looks like you know your way around walls for sure and 6k watts?? is that gonna be rms or peak power?

@DJ: It aint a problem man with the systems yall got

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

@theking: I meant that to go to you.

@dj: O yea I know about those 12's. The good ole 97' is totally flexing. If its a 97' that is. Also what are you running rms?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Im in Jackksonville I'd be down to meet up with people anytime on fridays or saturdays

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

@2loud: Also wow looks like you know your way around walls for sure and 6k watts?? is that gonna be rms or peak power?

Definitely gonna be rms. I still gotta buy a lot of 0 gauge wire, H.O. alternator, and extra batteries to be able to supply enough electrical to run this much power.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

@Ji: Wouldnt mind hearing the system at all. I try to hear as many system demos here in Rocky Mount as I can. Hit me up if your ever up here or ill see whats up if im ever in Jacksonville. I head to Atlantic Beach pretty often. The Folks got a house down there

@2loud: 6k rms is gonna sound wicked. I'm also updating my electrical also. Just trying to save up enough to do the big 3 in Knuconcepts 1/0 wire and then have a Shuriken, XS, or Kinetik battery in the back. I'll fuse both ends of the power lead running to the back of the truck and imma ground everything I can to the frame. Hope to upgrade to 2 lvl 4 12's with 2k rms or 2 lvl 4/5 15's with 4k rms. It's quite a long time off before I upgrade the system but I figured i better start off with my electrical system cause whats a nice set up without the electrical system to run it? haha

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

@rysc: Thats whats up u live on the west side of g-vegas?

@billy: sounds like impala has some engine mods to help out the 0-60 haha but do you have any specific volt meters you like? I saw you said your voltage doesnt drop below 14.1 at full tilt. Congrats on that. Also didnt the NC tornadoes come near willow springs couple months back?

Completely forgot about the garage, gotta update that! and the pic once I get all the new parts on. (was just in an accident about a month ago) yeah she gets up and goes about 5.5 to 60 on a good day. and yeah, those tornados were VERY close. we didn't have any in Willow Springs, but Holly Springs and Fuquay, all the way to Cary got it pretty bad. We were actually standing on our porch while the tornado warnings were up, saw pitch black clouds over where holly springs is (where the tornado started), it was pretty scary to find out afterwards that we were staring at the tornado!! lol.

Yup, with the help of my DC Power 190A alt, complete BIG3 in 0gauge my voltage is pretty steady. I do not have any voltage meters, just had the DMM on the amp while driving and the DMM up on my front seat. :)

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

@billy: I knew those tornadoes were close to your area but yea I saw some videos and people were standing out just watching it and glad yall didnt get a direct hit. I cant blame them as I try to watch every storm that comes through. Even the Hurricanes down at the coast unless its a Category 4 or 5 then you will see me evacuating. I got to see what kind of voltage is goin to my amp so I can see what my RMS is exactly. Just got to find an accurate dmm.

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived