What to do in east NC with audio? Lost as of what to do in east NC as far audio. Don't have a ton of cash so I can't spend a whole on stuff but just wondering if anyone knows of anything to do with audio in east NC? Been makin youtube demo vids but can't demo but so much lol

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Know of any up and coming events? Or anything audio? Ive been searching multi forums and car show lists and it looks like NC doesn't have much as far as audio

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

DJ i still need to get my system metered... It wont be too loud though :peepwall: single 15 on 800 watts

Wilmington NC

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

We should set up a location here in the NC so all of the SMD bassheads can get together and demo for one another. I'd say somewhere like Raleigh or Fayetteville since those are pretty central to the state for everyone. I know of a place in Fayetteville that may let us come there and use their parking lot. It's Bragg Pawn and they are one of the largest Sundown dealers in the world.

If we can get a definate on how many people maybe we can all set something up. I'm sure that Dj's got somewhere in Wilmington that we could all get together if people don't mind making the drive to the coast. I don't for sure :drinks:

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

That's what's up I'm sure there is somewhere near raleigh with all the college campuses up there. I wouldn't mind a drive down to the coast near Fort Bragg or Fayettville. Could head to the beach and see the fam after the meet. I hope to have my new system sooner than later. Who's up for a gathering/meeting for the SMD bassheads?

I'm in :+1:

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

We should set up a location here in the NC so all of the SMD bassheads can get together and demo for one another. I'd say somewhere like Raleigh or Fayetteville since those are pretty central to the state for everyone. I know of a place in Fayetteville that may let us come there and use their parking lot. It's Bragg Pawn and they are one of the largest Sundown dealers in the world.

If we can get a definate on how many people maybe we can all set something up. I'm sure that Dj's got somewhere in Wilmington that we could all get together if people don't mind making the drive to the coast. I don't for sure :drinks:

Not a damn place i can think of for wilmington, lived here ALL my life... Not a place to display bass.

Hope DJ pitches in i cant think of no where

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I would have to do some research in rocky mount but the only places I have found are parking lots in abandon strip malls. Can't do too much damage with my current system. As for DJ and some of the other SMD members in NC here there systems could be heard blocks away maybe up to a half mile haha. Seriously though. Maybe he knows of some competition spots that are currently empty? Maybe us SMD memebers can get somethin goin :drinks:

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

I'll be up for something if it's relatively close. Somewhere around Raleigh doesn't sound too bad. Figure something out and I'm in for sure.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Archived