Sonic Electronix

Okay so i have a box for 2 12's and my right subwoofer kind of hits the port in the middle, which causes it to not screw down all the way on the bottom left...It's about an inch or 2 long space thats not fully closed. I can feel air coming from it, and i was wondering if that is bad for the subwoofer...if so, how do i go about screwing it all the way down :/?

Thanks!

i hate to say it but either cut the port down or rebuild the box and try aero ports sounds like your having problems cuz its slot porting ?? or you could redo the baffle and try to move the subwoofers?

Or invert the subs.

This sounds like it would be the simplest fix, and it would look badass lol.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i hate to say it but either cut the port down or rebuild the box and try aero ports sounds like your having problems cuz its slot porting ?? or you could redo the baffle and try to move the subwoofers?

It has a 6 inch aero port. The left woofer fits perfectly but just the right one isnt able to screw down because it's overlaping a tiny bit of the port. I'll try to find a picture for everyone

You could always CAREFULLY trim the port to fit around the sup... I have seen a couple people do that

Archived