Second Skin Audio

Rockford P2D415 or HX2 15"?

I would like to know if anyone own/played one of these subs? I have an extra ported 15" box laying around and want to go with either one but would be nice to hear some input out there. Which one you think will perform best? Thank you.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

I would like to know if anyone own/played one of these subs? I have an extra ported 15" box laying around and want to go with either one but would be nice to hear some input out there. Which one you think will perform best? Thank you.

The HX2 15 will sound a lot better then the P2. HX2 were some of the best woofers Rockford made.

I have P2's and they sound great but I much prefer the sound of the HX2.

The HX2 15 will sound a lot better then the P2. HX2 were some of the best woofers Rockford made.

mhmm sounds good ;]. i had some 12's in a sealed box with the RF factory box! ha.. i never heard them in a ported box though. their is a guy kind of locally that is selling a pair of RF HX2 15's for $125 or $60 a piece.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

mhmm sounds good ;]. i had some 12's in a sealed box with the RF factory box! ha.. i never heard them in a ported box though. their is a guy kind of locally that is selling a pair of RF HX2 15's for $125 or $60 a piece.

Jump on that, that is a good deal. I have the two P2's in a Rockford box also but I took the P2's out and put them in a box I built and it sounded a lot better.

agreed... the HX2 was one of the BEST rf made. i had the HE2 and the P2s and the HE2 shitted on the P2s and the HX series is better than the HE2.

so its more to buy the pair than separately? i would buy 1 then the other and save 5 bucks

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

and on more thing.. i dont want to make another post so ima ask on here instead :]..

i got a nice Rockford 551x amp, its a 4 channel. and it brings my speakers alive! haha thing is i need the money.. and i have a buyer, hes willing to buy it for $160. what do you guys think? id appreciate for any opinions. and it comes with both ends caps! and in good condition.. i probably wont come across this amp again if i sold it hehe. thank peoples!

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical