Second Skin Audio

Team Second Skin - Looking For Members!

That is right, Second Skin Audio is looking for four individuals to become part of Team Second Skin and aid us in our quest for world domination!

The contest starts today, so please read and understand all of the rules, it'll make your and our lives that much easier.

This contest is posted on several forums, so please only one entry per person. If you frequent another forum more often, I would suggest entering over there instead.

The contest consists of three rounds.

Round 1: Initial entry

Round 2: Member voting

Round 3: Final selection

RULES

Round One:

To enter for your chance to become part of Team Second Skin, please post a video showing off your build(s), awards/trophies, whatever you think best showcases your ride, your skill level, and yourself. We're looking for the complete package. If your attitude stinks, we don't want ya.

Those who don't have access to a video camera can still enter, just post a hell of a lot of pictures, a little bit about yourself, and why you think you should be part of Team Second Skin.

Entries must be posted within 30 days of this thread being started.

Round Two:

After 30 days of collecting entries, those who have followed the rules from Round One will be gathered up and a new thread started listing all of the entries. The members of the forum will then vote on who they would like to see at meets, competitions, and to be part of Team Second Skin.

Voting will last for 14 days after this thread has been started.

Round Three:

After 14 days of members voting, we will take the winner of Round Two and enter them with the winners from the other forums where this contest is being held.

Out of all of the winners from Round Two, Second Skin Audio will choose at least four to become part of Team Second Skin.

Winners will be notified via PM. A winners list will also be posted on each forum where this contest is being held.

EXPECTATIONS

Members of Team Second Skin will be required to abide by the following.

- A "Team Second Skin" decal must be installed on the front and rear windows of your vehicle. Size of the decal will range depending on the size of your windshield/rear window. A smaller "Second Skin Audio" decal must be placed on both driver and passenger sides of the vehicle. So a total of four decals must be placed on the vehicle, one on the windshield, one on the rear window, one of the passenger's side (location at your discretion), and one on the driver's side (again the location at your discretion). All of these decals will be provided to you at no cost.

Second Skin themed paint jobs are optional and must be approved by us. Of course you would have to pay for this yourself.

- You are required to hit at least four big shows each year in whichever organization you are competing in.

- You must check in and post your results with pictures and or video after you've competed, within a timely manner.

- Please try to hit events with your teammates as often as possible. Of course this isn't always doable because of location or the fact that you might be in two separate events, but you should at least try to support your fellow teammates.

PERKS

Of course there are perks for being part of Team Second Skin!

- 50% off everything Second Skin Audio has to offer.

- Decals and other promotional items. These will be sent out periodically.

- First in line to receive and test new products.

- Street cred.

- And any other stuff we can think of.

THE FINE PRINT

Second Skin Audio reserves the right to terminate this contest at any point and time.

Second Skin Audio also reserves the right to boot any team member that is unable to abide to the EXPECTATIONS set forth or if they do not conduct themselves to our high standards. If we get reports or see first hand that you are being an ass or a jerk, we can and will remove you from the team without warning.

This "Team Second Skin" is new and completely separate from any previously formed team sponsored by Second Skin Audio. The team that was created by the previous owner is no longer the official team.

If anyone has any questions, please email Ken, Max, or myself to prevent cluttering up this thread.

Let The Contest Begin, Round One!

Now that all of the rules are out of the way, lets get this baby rolling!

To enter please post in the following format.

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: i.e. USACi

Comp vehicle: i.e. 1984 VW Rabbit Cabriolet

Current setup: i.e. Two 18" DC Lvl 4 XL, etc.

Why you should be part of the team: i.e. Post video(s), pictures, and whatever you think best showcases you and you're ride.

Good luck to everyone!

Now lets get it on!

Edited by Second Skin Rep Jon

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

You don't always have to have a huge system too. The little guys get looked at as well.

Bingo. :good:

usa_render4.png

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: Bass Race,iasca,NSPL,Street SPL

Comp vehicle:1988 Chevy Silverado

Current setup:32 SA 12s,8 NS1 30 XS power D 1600s,list kind of goes on and on

Why you should be part of the team:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=team+nemesis+dj&aq=f

Edited by Team Nemesis-DJ

[Real name:Jason

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: Meca Sq/Spl Db Drag

Comp vehicle:1990 Suburban 1990 Honda civic

Current setup:6 18 inch AA Chaos and 2 10 inch AA assains (sq)

Why you should be part of the team

dbdrag-stuff004.jpg

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i wanna see what the team decals look like.

I'm working on that right now. :)

Why don't you enter Jacob?

usa_render4.png

LEt me make some videos and I'll diffenatly enter this.. How many team members are you wanting to have? If I don't get in whats a guy gotta do to get a sticker? lol

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: meca spl

Comp vehicle: 2008 chevy tahoe

Current setup:2 18" DC Lvl 5, 2 JL 1000/1v2

Why you should be part of the team:

Heres my build log if you want to see more

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95481-08-tahoe-2-level-5-18s-update-228-new-tl-%23s-update/

will try and find more vids

3f4df895.jpg

Edited by jg23

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

[Real name:nick cherry

Organization in which you are or will be competing in: nspl isca pca

Comp vehicle:1999 chevy blazer 4 door

Current setup:2 level 4 15s level 5 soft parts and 1 lanzar opti 6k of 3 kinetic 2400s

Why you should be part of the team i go to shows atleast 2 time a month and compete

http://blazerforum.com/forum/builds-48/tdh-99-blazer-59742/

GuEMAcB.png