(Updated 06/30/12) Envoy 4th order DEMOLITION!!!!!!!

sexy build man, sounds like she pounds like all hell! maybe a blue vinyl or carpet on the beauty panels to math the LEDs when you put em in? I think that'd look pretty good

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

The beauty panels look good with that on it. One thing if i can say so would be to get rid of the black nails that are holding the beauty panel on if you can or get some finishing nails to hide past the cloth. The nails kinda ruin the look but i love the cloth you used to cover it in.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Those aren't the screws. They are screw caps that snap over the head of the screw. Kinda looks like a button tuck. I thought of using neo mags but they aren't cheap! Lol! I am going to see if I can find gray ones. Those are just temp.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Oh i thought they were nail heads. lol. in that case it wont be bad. I just thought it was the head of a nail and that would look like garbage in person. If you can try to make a pattern for where it bolts on too. Like maybe a "x" pattern or something.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Damn man this thing looks good. Im going to try using neos to hold my trim panels up. They arent cheap but at least once its done its done. Im really itching to try my hand at a big 4th order but just gonna find someone around here with enough money to turn me loose on something that big.

Damn man this thing looks good. Im going to try using neos to hold my trim panels up. They arent cheap but at least once its done its done. Im really itching to try my hand at a big 4th order but just gonna find someone around here with enough money to turn me loose on something that big.

Thanks bro!!! Let me tell you.... Even though this is my first wall it is nothing but a big pain in the ass! All I know is I will be a happy man once this thing is complete! but I have learned alot of thing building this and I will be able to plan accordingly if i ever do another wall! Soooo much more work than just building a box and throwing it in the back! Lol! Thanks again for the comment.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Archived