First motorcycle. Good deal or not?

Nice bike!

How's this..:

Black 97 CBR 600F3 with blue accents (rims, ring around gas cap, and grips) with 58,xxx miles. Daily rider and very dependable, not slow at all. Only problem is scrape on right side from being layed down but not all way up the side, only one plastic cracked. Not too tough of a fix. Title in hand.

I knocked him down to $1500.

3nb3m43o75W55P35S1b8633b8288f10381625.jpg

3k33o53p35T05U65X5b867770c66a3428123b.jpg

3k23p83oa5W45U65X1b86c883fe3e43401bf5.jpg

3nd3k63o95V65W55R0b863678990b3de01cb4.jpg

I do realize that's a lot of miles.. Hmm

Thats ALOT of miles. Sure my bike ran over 4K for a 95, but it had less than 6K miles on it and all the records, single owner...

but 58K!!! No way man. Couldnt give it to me.

...You obviously don't know your old CBR's. Those bikes where designed to run for hundreds of thousands of miles. If it was taken care of I wouldn't hesitate to hop on it for a nice long trip.

Also you said 600's seem wimpy to you? You're ZX7R has 108hp at the crank stock, and is 452lbs dry. A 2006 ZX6R is 114hp (Some specs even say 130hp for the Canadian models) at the crank, and 401 lbs dry. So 6 more hp, and 50 less lbs.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I don't know why people always say its horrible to start on a 600 sportsbike, the first bike I ever rode was an 07 or 08 Aprilia RSV1000 no prior experience and had a few mods, you just gotta respect the power they have and get comfortable with the bike.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I don't know why people always say its horrible to start on a 600 sportsbike, the first bike I ever rode was an 07 or 08 Aprilia RSV1000 no prior experience and had a few mods, you just gotta respect the power they have and get comfortable with the bike.

Eventually comfort will lead to bravery is the main thing. It's more or less the thought that at some point every beginner will get brave and try to go a little too fast into a turn, or accelerate too hard coming out, etc and a smaller/weaker bike is alot more forgiving in these instances.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

That's true I guess. People that ride bikes should know that the power to weight ratio on these newer bikes (1000cc) are more than most lambos, Porsches, etc. And that they can do over 100+ in first gear and get there very fast.

The main thing is to respect the bike, and they always its not if you go down its when you go down.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I'm really not worried about having the fastest bike in the game. Or even a powerful one for all that matter. It's just not time for me yet. I just want a nice looking sports bike, that I can use for short transportation. I do like the fast ones, but it's just not for me right now.

The tough thing is, I've only got $2000 to spend on one. I've been looking for the bikes you guys have listed, but here in SC there's nothing but CBRs and GSXRs..

EDIT: I'm checking other Craigslists, and it's honestly a joke at the prices I'm seeing.. I wish I had some of theses around here.

I'm really not worried about having the fastest bike in the game. Or even a powerful one for all that matter. It's just not time for me yet. I just want a nice looking sports bike, that I can use for short transportation. I do like the fast ones, but it's just not for me right now.

The tough thing is, I've only got $2000 to spend on one. I've been looking for the bikes you guys have listed, but here in SC there's nothing but CBRs and GSXRs..

Look on the ATL craigslist, I'm serious. You can find a buddy to bring you for the right bike. I'd try to come up with another grand or so and get a good SV650. Hard to beat, you can buy a newer one for $3,000-$3,500 and they are just awesome all around bikes.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

I'm looking into this SV650.. Looks like a great bike.. Perfect for what I need.. I really am just wishing for a CBR.. I have a passion for Honda's even if it's a bike.. If I find a SV650 that can be brought to me, I'd def. do it!

I would suggest going to a motor cycle store that sells various brands.... each bike has its own personality and you should get a bike that fits you... you might not like a GSXR CBR or the SV650, you should just go sit on a few different ones to see what fits you best..

then once you are done seeing which one fits you best, look for that specific bike...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived