Jump to content

First motorcycle. Good deal or not?


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL i guess im spoiled my first motorcycle is a 07 BMW R1200ST 8)

would it have been a 07 Bmw if you paid for it yourself?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

id buy it, put it in storage. then get you some cheap lil $300 bike from the 80's. learn toride on that. so that way when you dump it over, you arnt pissed at yourself. it isnt a if i dump it over situation, because you will dump it over once or twice. but for the money that is a steal. id say get it and hang on to it.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Posted

i just sold my 1995 CBR 600F3 for $1000 with 20,xxx on it ran like a charm. i loved it it was my first bike. they are very comfy and it pulled me just fine im 6'3" 220lbs. my buddies 636 was amazing aswell but alot more agressive stance. im gettin a new bike next season and i still dont know what i want. good luck with your search man

Posted

LOL i guess im spoiled my first motorcycle is a 07 BMW R1200ST 8)

would it have been a 07 BWM if you paid for it yourself?

Nope, because i wouldn't buy a motorcycle if i had to pay for it because why should I pay 17 grand to kill myself... there are much cheaper alternatives.

EDIT: you spelled BMW wrong :D

Scion XD upgrading progress: 20%

Posted

LOL i guess im spoiled my first motorcycle is a 07 BMW R1200ST 8)

would it have been a 07 BWM if you paid for it yourself?

Nope, because i wouldn't buy a motorcycle if i had to pay for it because why should I pay 17 grand to kill myself... there are much cheaper alternatives.

EDIT: you spelled BMW wrong :D

LOL i was close enough..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

Honestly, every bike rider i know makes fun of katana's over 250s...

they would even go as far as to take a 250 over a 600 katana...

but i have no idea why, but thats the concensus of about 20 of my friends that ride, since i too was looking at them at one point

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

I mean, I'd be happy with a 250 to be honest.. Idc If I've got the Sony Explodes of the motorcycle world, but I just need something that looks nice atleast..

Posted

I hope you read my other post on the other page...though, its the truth

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9613 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...