Sundown Audio

whats the "BEST" for this price range

jake1993

Sounds like a smart move my man. SA has some nice products

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

If you can afford it sundown all the way that or RF bdcp series I'm not gonna knock Hifonics old bx series are about the best bang for the buck and are cea certified I know I own a bx1605d and a bx1500d but both I had the update the caps and input transistors due to below par factory installed one but what can I say a true 1600wrms amp for $100 its hard to beat. But sundown on the other hand... saz1500 is a 1900wrms amp would love to get a couple of those that are blown cheap

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

252 your post yesterdat has me all confused. Can u clairify on that? Andthe ns-1 is the newest amp of sundowns right? Cause thats prolly what ill save for.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

I got to go with Loud on this one. Looks decent for the money but doesnt have the RMS for 2ohm or 1ohm. The peak power is lookin ok but I dont look at peak power normally I try to look at the RMS rating. If you can keep your voltage near 14-14.4V you should be happy with the output of the amp. Its got 3x30A fuses so I'm guessing at least 900W?

I'm currently saving for a new system at the moment and its so tempting to buy a new amp for what I have now but if I save the money I would spend on a new amp then I'll have more for the amp I want on the new system. Might consider saving that extra cash for when you get that new system.

What amp do you have now?

am i reading this right? the red is what you doing/suggesting and the blue is a question directed at me?

i had a 2k hypnotic.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

If you don't waste money on a temporary amp, you'll have more for the real amp you want :) patience son, patience.

Fucking this. Buying a 'temporary' amp will gain you nothing other than weak beat, when that money could have easily been put toward a real amp. It IS worth saving up. I saved for my Power 1000 for a hell of a while.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread