why must parents lie so much

Is there anyone on the forum that just kinda grew up in a normal suburban home on here? Just normal family drama, working part time, and focusing on your education. Or here's a curveball...your parents actually help you out with college so you can be successful, too? Mine did. I'm grateful for every penny of the plusloan they took out to get me into VCU since my FAFSA would not cover everything. I guess I'm just a spoiled asshole too to think that my parents have been kind, generous, and actually gave a shit about how I felt about my life.

Yep, apparently normal families like ours just don't understand. My parents and I had literally no drama at all. No fights, no issues...ate dinner together every single night sort of thing.

My parents gave me everything I ever needed. Had a truck waiting for me when I turned 16, and got a new one when I graduated high school. They paid for my college and all of my living expenses while I was at college. I still worked summers and weekends with my dad to get some "play money." I turned out just fine, am married now, and fully support myself and my wife...have been for about 4 years now. I didn't need my parents to intentionally be dicks to teach me anything. They had the ability to give me what I needed, and did so because they wanted me to have what they thought I deserved. The raised me to be a good person, work hard(thanks dad), and not be a dumbass...in life, that's pretty much all you need to get by.

Granted, I was never a problem child, got good grades, and never got into any kind of trouble or gave them anything to worry about. I'm also an only child, so that might have something to do with it too.

I got pretty much anything I ever wanted,I was spoiled,hell my Dad bought me my first car when I was 10 years old.It was one of the very first electric cars made in Sebring,FL.Cool little street legal car.I'm not upset with the boy for being spoiled,its for the lack of appreciation he shows for what he HAS been given.My Dad was thanked for everything he ever gave me,even if it wasnt exactly what I wanted.

exactly. not everyone comes froma rough childhood and Ill admit I can be a bit envious of those of you who had a great family. It was definitely not me. I do believe that my childhood shaped me into who i am today and I am proud of who i am. It's also made me a better father because of it. I know what I felt as a kid and what i wanted and how it felt when i didnt get it so I'll make sure that it doesnt happen to my chikld.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And THIS is why i hate the people of SMD. Not only is this kid pretty much paying 1/3 of the bills in his house, but hes 17, he has no choice to move out, and what the hell are you people on about, "rebelious stage"? hes 17 and paying fucking rent. hes paying rent. and 17. i'll just let you try and comprehend what hes doing. This kid apparently works his ass off, has more responsibility than 1/2 the people on SMD, let alone someone under 18, he was promised something for his hard work, and he got nothing close to what he was offered. his parents didnt do this to teach him responsibility, they did it because they dont trust him, obviously. this kid isnt rebeling, Think about it this way, what if your boss told you that you were getting a pay raise at the end of the week for working so hard, but instead, cuts you a $10 check.

If his dad can afford a fucking ss elcamino, he can afford to get his son something half fucking decent to drive, because he has CLEARLY proven he is mature enough to handle it.

if my son payed for even part of the internet bill, i'd gladly reward him with his first car, because that shows that hes is a trustworthy individual, and this guy does all this shit, and cant even get a honda civic? thats fucked up, seriously, i dont care what any of you people say.

to the comments along the lines of "well be glad you got SOMETHING" thats horse shit, this kid is literally paying for part of the bills, and hes paying fucking rent in his own parrents house! if i did that, and got what he got, i'd torch the fuckin thing, what ever happened to being rewarded for your work. seriously.

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

since you hate smd leave want me to help? ive got the admin panel loaded.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and hes paying fucking rent in his own parrents house! if i did that, and got what he got, i'd torch the fuckin thing, what ever happened to being rewarded for your work. seriously.

Yep, thats smart. Then you'll be broke, have a pos car, AND have no place to live. Makes sense.

:)

If you don't like it... Don't drive it. Give it back

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

But that'd be way too easy lol

:peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

already worked out a deal. sold it and now i got my grandmas old volvo.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived