why must parents lie so much

All i read was the first page and last post.

You know the biggest difference i see between Latino families and other races families is that the latinos are close to their family. I can't remember the last time i met a latino person who said "MY PARENTS LIED TO ME ABOUT GETTING ME A CAR AND I WANT TO LIVE IN A STORAGE BIN."

WTF?!?

Kids are too spoiled these days.

im sorry but you are incorrect because i am latino and my family wasnt not there for me at all, so even though i do see that in the community not all latinos are like that, as for the whole car thing i didnt have shit expect for whats on my back and for all the struggles i made it, and it made me stronger so stop stereo typing even though you are saying a good thing

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Don't know if this is posted since I only read the 1st page but, I thought of this when he was talking about his dad getting nice cars, and him getting a POS.

Filter at work restricts youtube... but let me guess.

Freakout kid bustin up the truck he got for his birthday. lmfao :rofl:

So did i... the worst part is that truck in that video was not too bad. :facepalm:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Don't know if this is posted since I only read the 1st page but, I thought of this when he was talking about his dad getting nice cars, and him getting a POS.

as he turns the age of 18

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Suck it up, buttercup.

your parents WANTED to get you a car. They got what they thought they could afford/what you deserved. you now have a car. if you think it's a POS you have two options...

1 - show them exactly how ungrateful you are and give it back.

2 - thank them. then thank them again. now go thank them again. you're lucky they bought you anything. it's your job to get good grades and help out around the house with things. if you want to be a little douche about it keep it up, but if you were my kid and showed me this kind of disrespect I'd park that car directly in your ass.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

It hasnt got a damned thing to do with race...ive seen spoiled ass, unappreciative,latinos,blacks,whites,asians...etc etc...

Notice how i never said latinos were not spoiled. I just said they were closer to their families. And as far as...

im sorry but you are incorrect because i am latino and my family wasnt not there for me at all, so even though i do see that in the community not all latinos are like that, as for the whole car thing i didnt have shit expect for whats on my back and for all the struggles i made it, and it made me stronger so stop stereo typing even though you are saying a good thing

How is it a stereotype? It's an observation. I have never in my life heard of a good thing being a stereotype... lmfao

I myself have never met a latino family like that. I guess you are one of the few latinos who were treated that way. btw. Yo Soy latino. Last name is GOMEZ. Mothers maiden name is Guerra. <_<

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Dude its the best for you, honestly i wouldnt buy you a car newer than 20 years for your first few rides either. You simply wouldn't take care of a nice car thats handed to you(you can say you would all you want).

My parents bought me my first car...a 1988 dodge ramcharger. I was fucking thrilled (no sarcasm whatsoever). I cleaned it up as much as possible and took as good of care of it as a 16 year old could. After I proved I wouldn't completely fuck up a vehicle and had that I some responsibility in me my dad let me drive his ford ranger for the next two years to get me back and forth school. Only because it simply cost too much to take the ramcharger 60 miles round trip every day. I sold the ramcharger and gave the money to my dad since he bought it for me.

I then bought a cadillac for 50 bucks off my uncle, once again...with my own money. It was still too unreliable to drive that far to school, my dad (bless his heart) still let me use the ranger and drove that shitty caddy so I could get an education. I sold my atv (which I made payments on since the age of 14 by mowing grass) and bought with my own money a pontiac sunfire....paid in cash. Not the greatest car, but I fucking love it because its MINE. I bought it so i could give my dad back his ranger because he shouldn't have to drive such a POS as that cadillac.

I then traded the caddy for a dirtbike, and after my dad was killed in a motorcycle accident I sold the dirtbike because I never want to be on two wheels again. With the money from the dirtbike I bought 2 18's and started my wall. Every single aftermarket part on my car was paid for by ME. The only thing my mom ever bought me for my car was a single sheet of mdf and thats because I couldn't afford it at the time when i didn't have a job. I even payed her back for that even though she didn't ask me to.

I get so much more enjoyment out of my toys and life in general when I pay for stuff on my own. You should try this too honestly. I realize you held your 3.5 gpa but christ man...thats what is best for you. Keep up your grades, go to college and do good there too. The toys you want will come with time man. Until then, suck it up buttercup.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Suck it up, buttercup.

hahahaha I said the same thing in my post and I didn't even see yours. good man :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

It hasnt got a damned thing to do with race...ive seen spoiled ass, unappreciative,latinos,blacks,whites,asians...etc etc...

Notice how i never said latinos were not spoiled. I just said they were closer to their families. And as far as...

How is it a stereotype? It's an observation. I have never in my life heard of a good thing being a stereotype... lmfao

I myself have never met a latino family like that. I guess you are one of the few latinos who were treated that way. btw. Yo Soy latino. Last name is GOMEZ. Mothers maiden name is Guerra. <_<

that because your an idoit a stereotype can be both negative and postive, idc if your latino or not i can do it as well last name herrera mom last name is rivera. and stereotyping by uou saying only latin familys have family morals and will never do that to a person every family has them no matter the race

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s