why must parents lie so much

honestly man you dont have it that bad, not to go off topic but i was kicked out at the age of 14 from my dads house he felt like his new wife, my mom has to much problems in her live to take me in no family around at all expect in Glendale califorina,(i live in wisconsin) so i was out alone and it was horible i was all alone in life for years only went to school to eat really, i said fuck life lived in the street slept ethier my friends house in the winter and in the summer i use to sneak in junk yard cars i was to proud to tell anyone about what happen and felt embarrsed too, so i got a job cutting tobacco in the summer and worked in the winter painting trailers, and that time cops made me go to a foster home so i went to school in the same time i graduated in 2010 so i missed acouple years and finished highschool late o well.... but now i got a decent job have a new car for me with low miles have a roof over my head beautiful girlfriend that spoils me to death and im pretty happy in life

but even after all of that i still love my dad and my mom and wish i can be with them again me and parents rarley take but when it happens i enjoy it, so next time you say you hate them just think about it you atleast had them in your life to begin with

sorry for long post but ppl are so spoiled in things other then material things in life

its all good. i understand that you had a hard life and people need to hear about someones life story once in a while to put things in perspective. im sorry for what happened to you and i wouldnt wish that on anyone. i guess the morals that keep getting pushed around are you never know what you got till its gone

you cant always get what you want

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

dude i understand how your feelin its not the car its the point of being lied too i new i was gettin a pos and it was free so i make the best of it but if you would have known that you d get that car you would have tried to make a lil bit more money to buy a new one but you didn t kno so they tricked you which is why ur mad if i was you i d tell them to suck it and get the fuck out and try to move in with a friend that you trust to help you out

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Put it like this man, they're PREPARING you for the responsibilities that you're going to have to take over once you move out and start your own life. I'm only 16, and I've had everything handed to me the past few years of my life. Almost being 17, I realize that I know nothing of keeping a budget and wish my parents were a little harder on me and did things differently. They probably gave you that car knowing it's your FIRST vehicle. I wish I didn't get my mom's 2001 Impala LS as a first car because I used to beat the shit out it, blew the tranny, got a speeding ticket the first 3 months of having it, and 6 months in I got into an accident (different reasons; I blacked out behind the wheel). Anyways, just respect what you DO have, because there are a lot of people that are way less fortunate then us.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

honestly man you dont have it that bad, not to go off topic but i was kicked out at the age of 14 from my dads house he felt like his new wife, my mom has to much problems in her live to take me in no family around at all expect in Glendale califorina,(i live in wisconsin) so i was out alone and it was horible i was all alone in life for years only went to school to eat really, i said fuck life lived in the street slept ethier my friends house in the winter and in the summer i use to sneak in junk yard cars i was to proud to tell anyone about what happen and felt embarrsed too, so i got a job cutting tobacco in the summer and worked in the winter painting trailers, and that time cops made me go to a foster home so i went to school in the same time i graduated in 2010 so i missed acouple years and finished highschool late o well.... but now i got a decent job have a new car for me with low miles have a roof over my head beautiful girlfriend that spoils me to death and im pretty happy in life

but even after all of that i still love my dad and my mom and wish i can be with them again me and parents rarley take but when it happens i enjoy it, so next time you say you hate them just think about it you atleast had them in your life to begin with

sorry for long post but ppl are so spoiled in things other then material things in life

its all good. i understand that you had a hard life and people need to hear about someones life story once in a while to put things in perspective. im sorry for what happened to you and i wouldnt wish that on anyone. i guess the morals that keep getting pushed around are you never know what you got till its gone

im kidna over everything but the point im making is make due on what you have you need to start off from the ground so when you finally reach your goal it will feel so much better , so as long as that car kicks enjoy it, and save up ur money little buy little and buy the car you wanted and thats somthing no one will be able to take from you

goodluck :drinks:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Put it like this man, they're PREPARING you for the responsibilities that you're going to have to take over once you move out and start your own life. I'm only 16, and I've had everything handed to me the past few years of my life. Almost being 17, I realize that I know nothing of keeping a budget and wish my parents were a little harder on me and did things differently. They probably gave you that car knowing it's your FIRST vehicle. I wish I didn't get my mom's 2001 Impala LS as a first car because I used to beat the shit out it, blew the tranny, got a speeding ticket the first 3 months of having it, and 6 months in I got into an accident (different reasons; I blacked out behind the wheel). Anyways, just respect what you DO have, because there are a lot of people that are way less fortunate then us.

not to point a finger directly at you but thats kinda why i think they didnt give me they truck. because i killed one of the four wheelers i had bought even though it wasnt my fault because it was a 2 stroke and the piston blew. but they kinda think that i abuse and wreck everything i have. when i had been driving for almost a year with no problems. and only one ticket for a burnt headlight. and yes there are less fortunate people out there

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

im kidna over everything but the point im making is make due on what you have you need to start off from the ground so when you finally reach your goal it will feel so much better , so as long as that car kicks enjoy it, and save up ur money little buy little and buy the car you wanted and thats somthing no one will be able to take from you

goodluck :drinks:

thanks and i think i might only have 4 out of 6 cylinders running. and its also true. i do enjoy saving money and the accomplishment of buying something on your own.

and i think ill say this lastly. im sorry if i brought unwanted drama onto this forum. i just needed to vent. you guys are my brethren and i respect it and the fact that someone took the time to hear me out

Dude I just wanna let you know you don't got it bad at all just be happy with your life, work on your car, keep working hard in school, I'm only 18 and I've been through hell and back - so even though a shitty car and a lie looks bad now - when your older you'll appreciate the "fucked up" shit they do, cuz it will make you a man, I had to do it on my own - literally, so just be glad you got support- no matter how small

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

ok so my parents told me that if i kept my 3.5 gpa and i got a job over the summer i would get my mom's silverado. well long story shot. the vehicle i was presented with today was far from a silverado. what i was presented with was a pos 1996 dodge intrepid with half of the front fender missing. no radio and no ac. most im portantly it only has a drivers seat. so my question is why do parents lie. it makes me feel like i worked my ass off for nothing

Be grateful you were given anything at all in this day and age with how jacked up the economy is.

Fuckin whiny ass kids these days need to just be grateful and shut their damn mouths...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived