IH8PunkRok Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 that is the smallest 4 channel i have ever seen -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
CleanSierra Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 that is the smallest 4 channel i have ever seen Then you haven't seen the new Fosgate amps, PBR300X4. 1.53"X4.25"X6.75" Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
dkindle613 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 clean and sexy truck man. cant wait to see more. WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
JustinWagers Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 3.0 or 4.0? I'm on mobile and the picture is too small to tell. 4.0, sorry for late reply. Someone asked I post more pics up, I am not sure what to post up though at the moment as I don't really have any of the gear to update until I can get some motors for the tc baskets and get those reconed. What would you like to see and i'll be happy to try and get pics of it though.
JustinWagers Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 5.5" x 2.1" x 1.75" L x W x H is rough measurements I got on the eclipse while holding it with old messed up tape measure lol. I need to throw that thing away but i've had it forever.
CleanSierra Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 5.5" x 2.1" x 1.75" L x W x H is rough measurements I got on the eclipse while holding it with old messed up tape measure lol. I need to throw that thing away but i've had it forever. That's absurdly small I agree. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
JustinWagers Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 That's absurdly small I agree. it's a cool little amp, I mostly snagged it up as I like rare stuff and since I was running an eclipse headunit, figured i'd just try to stay with the brand... i'm weird like that. I dunno. it'll match my tweets perfect though at 15x4, heard it'll do 17-20 which is always nice. Thanks for showing interest in my build, I am sorry it'll be slightly slow though. I was anxious to get it up so I just decided to make the effort. I will be changing the tires on the black rims over to the chrome ones this week, that's about it for updates, chromes are rolling on nothing pretty much at the moment. I'd be afraid to take it out with them as is lol.
Red-navi-916 Posted August 15, 2011 Report Posted August 15, 2011 Oh yap he mad.. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
hdorre Posted August 15, 2011 Report Posted August 15, 2011 I love the stance if the truck.. with the "murdered out" look. I was interested in seeing the DAT in action too On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.