Built in table saw build ------ FINISHED FINALLY!!!

nice. How exactly did you go about it with the fence?

The blade is squared off to the leading edge of the MDF so I take my smaller square and make sure the fence is good from that point. I've made probably 30 cuts with it the last couple days and perfect every single time thus far.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

nice. How exactly did you go about it with the fence?

The blade is squared off to the leading edge of the MDF so I take my smaller square and make sure the fence is good from that point. I've made probably 30 cuts with it the last couple days and perfect every single time thus far.

Ah ok. looks good!

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

looks great!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived