Built in table saw build ------ FINISHED FINALLY!!!

first and foremost I need to thank Bill for answering my questions about his table saw, with out the help I don't think I would be as confident in what I was doing to do it right. THANKS BILL!!

on to pics, these pics are taken with my flip phone so don't hate. I don't have any other reason to a real camera so I don't.

the $25 saw I bought from some guy at a pawn shop before he went in.

0809111924.jpg

to this point I have been using wood from other projects like my dog kennel roof and such.

0809111925.jpg

0809111926.jpg

I've ran out of wood up to this point, so here is the general idea I'm rolling with.

0809111925a.jpg

My temporary fence, until I can save up for something nice.

0809111925b.jpg

0809111926a.jpg

And last but not least, my help. This is what they did all day just to clarify help!! lol

0809111932.jpg

I just got back from homedepot for the last of the wood I needed. I ran out of daylight so I'm stopping at this point for the night, but I think it took shape pretty well. Up to this point I believe I'm done buying materials, and I've got around $100 in it including the saw and my fence set up. I've reused and repurposed every piece of material I could find and get my hands on for this project. I'm going to be very happy with is when it turns out especially when I figure out how to set the fence so it will cut straight!!! :yahoo:

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Haha wow man! I bought that exact same saw at a pawn shop here for $30!!! Haha definataely worth it man!!!! Good work

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Tomorrow maybe, if your lucky. I didn't realize my phone pictures would turn out so well on computer screen, I will def take more pictures of the next couple steps.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Haha wow man! I bought that exact same saw at a pawn shop here for $30!!! Haha definataely worth it man!!!! Good work

I was looking at spending like 120 or something like that for the brand new model, but when I saw this guy taking this in, I was all for a better deal. I'm still 20 cheaper than I would've been and have a pretty nice table to go along with it.

True that man!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Looking great bro! Finish that bitch on up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Has anyone actually tried to run a dado blade on one of these things ever? I just found an owners manual that says don't do it, but I'm all about bending rules as long as they don't break. thought I would ask some input.

• 3 months later...

OK........ so I'm a hella lazy college student, but seriously I had all intentions of finishing the bitch up before the semester hit full swing. Well that didn't happen. I did get this thing done on 11-11-11. I've got just a hair over 66" of cut and every test cut I have done has ended up perfect. So here is the finished product.

1111111428b.jpg

1111111421.jpg

1111111421a.jpg

1111111422-1.jpg

1111111424.jpg

1111111428.jpg

1111111428a.jpg

1111111432.jpg

And the ol' lady tried to help.

1111111423.jpg

nice. How exactly did you go about it with the fence?

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg