First speeding ticket.

Get up with me, Ill see if I can help you out since you aren't that far from me. Just PM me your number or something.

Oh wait, are you a cop? We have law enforcement on here! :clapping:

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

My first speeding ticket i was 16 105 in a 60 memorial day. But i was polite to the officer and got a lawyer and only ended up with 100 hrs cs and probation until i was 18 and I had driving school. So just be polite apologize for doing it and you should be fine.

Get up with me, Ill see if I can help you out since you aren't that far from me. Just PM me your number or something.

Yeah dude, been policing for about 3 years now. And FYI, I been keeping up with that sick ass 200sx. That was my first car, and I have been looking for a red one for the longest time!

mivtCK.png

Yeah dude, been policing for about 3 years now. And FYI, I been keeping up with that sick ass 200sx. That was my first car, and I have been looking for a red one for the longest time!

Woah the first cop that actually likes my car! Actually the resource officer at my school thought my Texas plates were fake. :orly3: I wonder if that's why I got busted so bad for my bad driving! I attract too much attention.

That's awesome that you had one though, these cars seem so uncommon. I'm trying my best to make it look nice since it's not the typical Civic.

Edit: My right door apparently used to be red. Noticed that when I put in the speakers.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I got my first speeding ticket last winter when I was still 17. I was doing 67 in a 35 but he wrote me down at 64. Which is nice because at 65 they tow you on the spot and take your liscence. Went to traffic court, dressed kinda nice (I went to court in Cleveland, I was the nicest dressed person there), he dropped everything and all I had tp pay was court fees. Which was still something like $112. No points, no traffic school.

Just be respectful, speak proper, and they will let you go. They always let first timers go easy. (Most places do)

Dont sweat it, everyone gets a ticket eventually. MOST people learn their lesson. I personally havent sped like that ever since. And I will definitly not hit my top speed limiter anytime soon :peepwall: Its just not worth dying or worse, having my truck taken away! :trippy:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I got my first speeding ticket last winter when I was still 17. I was doing 67 in a 35 but he wrote me down at 64. Which is nice because at 65 they tow you on the spot and take your liscence. Went to traffic court, dressed kinda nice (I went to court in Cleveland, I was the nicest dressed person there), he dropped everything and all I had tp pay was court fees. Which was still something like $112. No points, no traffic school.

Just be respectful, speak proper, and they will let you go. They always let first timers go easy. (Most places do)

Dont sweat it, everyone gets a ticket eventually. MOST people learn their lesson. I personally havent sped like that ever since. And I will definitly not hit my top speed limiter anytime soon :peepwall: Its just not worth dying or worse, having my truck taken away! :trippy:

Someone's likely to die if they try to take a truck like that from me. 8)

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Alright, I waited a little bit to tell him. But I just did.

Mom definitely made me think he was going to over-react.

But in reality, as I told him, he had one of those "about time" smirks on his face, and then gave me the standard "you know better than this" bullcrap.

Definitely not how I thought it was gonna go down.

Now I get to deal with court... Maybe they'll let me go. That would be nice. So far in this situation, everything is turning out to not as bad as I'm making them out to be. So, then I'm going to assume court is gonna fuck me over, maybe that will make them let me go. :P

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived