First speeding ticket.

Well, half of the hard part is done.

I just told mom.

She's "disappointed."

Now I get to tell dad. He's gonna be fucking pissed. He paid for the Blazer. He'll probably end up switching my keys and making me drive the '89 Silverado with no A/C. And even then it will only be to church and class.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

respect ur judge pull the no previous tickets card and the im 17 and dumb card to and everything else said on here and ull be golden bro the most u really gotta worry about seeing as u dont have a job at the moment is if u can aford the ticket and driving class and im pretty sure u can work something out with ur parents on paying them back if they pay for it for u

Well, half of the hard part is done.

I just told mom.

She's "disappointed."

Now I get to tell dad. He's gonna be fucking pissed. He paid for the Blazer. He'll probably end up switching my keys and making me drive the '89 Silverado with no A/C. And even then it will only be to church and class.

Yeah well at least your halfway... at least for me i pay for everything, so even tho i am 19 they still cant say nothing! probably best part about being independent haha

Just put a system in the truck and make your A/C lol :yahoo:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

What sucks is that I turn 18 in like 3 weeks. But, nope, since I'm under 18 for the offense, they have to come with me to court. I turn 18 a week before the court date.

And I know they won't let me put a system in the truck either. No "privileges," I only get the vehicle I NEED to get to class.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Ya, sucks don't it, lol

I got my first one a month or so ago, 51 in a 35. Totally my bad, was just somewhere I had never been, two lane country road, driving someone elses car, and lost from where I was looking. Just wasant paying too much attention to the speed and boom, rolled by the cop, diddnt even think anything of it till he pulled out behind me and bright whent the lights. I guess it was a lesson learned.

But same boat, my parents agreed to pay both mine and my sisters auto insurance until we got any sort of ticket. So now I'll have to pay that on top of the ticket, so that sucks.

However, when I went to court, the judge was real chill, and was pretty lenient as I had a clean record prior. He offered me two choices, one he would reduce it from 114.00 fine and 4 points,(lose 12 points in a year and you're lisense is suspended a year) to 88.00 fine and 2 points. OR, he would make it an ordinance violation, and have no points, nothing reported to the DOT, nothing that leaves the township, nothing on my record, etc, for 177.00. I chose the second, as I don't want my insurance to be a birch, and I'll be insuring a motorcycle soon and that would just make that a birch too. So I cut my losses and learned a lesson.

But court is real chill. Go early, as they just call you up in the order you arrived. For a traffic violation I don't thinknyour parents have to go with you to court. Just be chill, let the judge know what really happened. Apologize. There will be other people there worse off than you, lol

Good luck dawgggg

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Ya, sucks don't it, lol

I got my first one a month or so ago, 51 in a 35. Totally my bad, was just somewhere I had never been, two lane country road, driving someone elses car, and lost from where I was looking. Just wasant paying too much attention to the speed and boom, rolled by the cop, diddnt even think anything of it till he pulled out behind me and bright whent the lights. I guess it was a lesson learned.

But same boat, my parents agreed to pay both mine and my sisters auto insurance until we got any sort of ticket. So now I'll have to pay that on top of the ticket, so that sucks.

However, when I went to court, the judge was real chill, and was pretty lenient as I had a clean record prior. He offered me two choices, one he would reduce it from 114.00 fine and 4 points,(lose 12 points in a year and you're lisense is suspended a year) to 88.00 fine and 2 points. OR, he would make it an ordinance violation, and have no points, nothing reported to the DOT, nothing that leaves the township, nothing on my record, etc, for 177.00. I chose the second, as I don't want my insurance to be a birch, and I'll be insuring a motorcycle soon and that would just make that a birch too. So I cut my losses and learned a lesson.

But court is real chill. Go early, as they just call you up in the order you arrived. For a traffic violation I don't thinknyour parents have to go with you to court. Just be chill, let the judge know what really happened. Apologize. There will be other people there worse off than you, lol

Good luck dawgggg

If they were to offer me an option like that I would definitely take it, shit.

And yeah, my parents have to go because I'm still a minor.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

U don't have to look stupid by wearing a tie and full funeral suit, its a room full of people, he explains the rules then all u have to say is . Guilty not guilty or no contest, then u have options for school and a fine then you go into the billing room to sign up... those were my experiences.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived