Second Skin Audio

Help My New Sub Wont Play Loud

Mr Godly

this is in my room i got 2 15"s and 3 12"s i got got this new sub and this one is a high watt then the others and it stops the connection at a certain point on the kenwood

Okay, this makes more sense. I would go to a place like guitar center and take a look at their amps and Id also recommend a power conditioner.

are you able to hook up a 1500 watt amp to a plug and plug it into the wall for power?

I would suggest not posting your phone number on the internet. Just sayin'.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

are you able to hook up a 1500 watt amp to a plug and plug it into the wall for power?

Ive never done this before but I pretty sure you need a psu and run it threw that. Make sure you fuse your power line whatever you decide to do.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Ive never done this before but I pretty sure you need a psu and run it threw that. Make sure you fuse your power line whatever you decide to do.

Psu?

Psu = power supply. I don't want to recommend a specific model because like I said, I've never done this before and I don't wanna be responsible for giving you false info if shit goes bad haha. I'm sure there's someone else on here that's done this and will be better help than me. :drink40:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived