Second Skin Audio

Help My New Sub Wont Play Loud

Mr Godly

what the holy fuck balls is going on in here???

wiring in parallel for 8 ohm? wtf??

thinking hes using a home theater amp in a car? wtf??

1500w amp into a wall socket?? are you still talking about home stereo stuff? then YES, thats what its made for, what else would you do?? if you mean a car stereo amp then, FUCK NO!

your using five subwoofers at once?? are these all hooked up to the same amp??

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what the holy fuck balls is going on in here???

wiring in parallel for 8 ohm? wtf??

thinking hes using a home theater amp in a car? wtf??

1500w amp into a wall socket?? are you still talking about home stereo stuff? then YES, thats what its made for, what else would you do?? if you mean a car stereo amp then, FUCK NO!

your using five subwoofers at once?? are these all hooked up to the same amp??

no im using 1 subwoofer right now i unhooked all the others and im only using my brand new 1500 watt. when i turn it up it plays the treble when it goes to the bass, the kenwood makes a click noise and temporarly stops connection flow

it goes into protect. stop saying "stops connection flow"

wire the sub in series. dont know what that is? google it. do a little homework. the12volt.com

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

it goes into protect. stop saying "stops connection flow"

wire the sub in series. dont know what that is? google it. do a little homework. the12volt.com

^^^Very well put...and don't forget

mivtCK.png

You just got flamed up the asshole and still kept your cool to find an answer to your question. I give you props for that!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Pretty much whats going on here is the receiver is not stable at any load below 4. Sounds like you have it at 2 and the receiver goes into protect, if you do it too much you're gonna fry it. So wire it at 4 and see what happens, if that don't work go to 8.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived