Bandwith Exceeded Again: Just Bought Another 150gigs

shit ill tell you what when june/july comes around let me know. i dont know if it will help but i will send you $1,000. this site has helped me alot. i dont want to see it go

check it out

Hook a brotha up!

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Steve, ever thought of like a premium rapidshare account to upload your videos to and linking your videos from the main page to that download. Rapidshare and other sites like that are fairly quick, and for as most premium accounts have unlimited downloads for <$100 a year

http://rapidshare.com/en/premium.html

bad idea? or just overlooked?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I Have been talking to the hosting company, we are working out a deal for a dedicated server, it will be abit cheaper this way, he told me we are his biggest account, and he is trying hard to accomadate us, we never thought we would get this big.

^^ Im sure I could do it, I have been playin with apache, and linux redhat 6.0 on my own pc for a while, as long as I dont have to set up apache by myself I would be ok. php and mysql are much easy to install heh.

I Have been talking to the hosting company, we are working out a deal for a dedicated server, it will be abit cheaper this way, he told me we are his biggest account, and he is trying hard to accomadate us, we never thought we would get this big.

^^ Im sure I could do it, I have been playin with apache, and linux redhat 6.0 on my own pc for a while, as long as I dont have to set up apache by myself I would be ok. php and mysql are much easy to install heh.

Look into Ubuntu Server Edition. From what you're saying this would fit you perfectly

In around 15 minutes, the time it takes to install Ubuntu Server Edition, you can have a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) server up and ready to go. This feature, exclusive to Ubuntu Server Edition, is available at the time of installation.