so after the whole situation with the doge intrepid. i bought my grandmas old volvo 240 i fixed it up i was gonna drive it around then someone stopped me and offered to buy it i told em it wasn't for sale but he offered me 2000 dollars for it so i couldn't pass it up. well i went shopping with my parents this weekend and i got this. 294345_257329364296617_100000586677074_1008970_1524229_n.jpg293610_257329394296614_100000586677074_1008971_1802286_n.jpg285525_257329427629944_100000586677074_1008972_5467338_n.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

its a 2000 jeep Cherokee its got 157000 miles on it and it runs great and i like it for what i paid. best of all my parents will buy me some tires

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Wooo! I've got an 01 with about 74000 on it. Looks like you have a 2WD.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

@ supercharged dc's. yeah tons of room it even has speakers in the ceiling lol. im gonna get my mom to enter in the incriminator contest

@s15_ silvia yeah i like em they seem solid .i could have gotten a 4x4 but i wouldn't wanna take the risk with a transfer case.

Edited by bass_stalker

I heard that Jeeps are notorious for breaking down and expensive repair bills (if you take it to a shop). Hope that's not the case with this thing. :P

I do not know where you heard this, sir. Only major things that have been done to mine are brakes and the heater core.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I heard that Jeeps are notorious for breaking down and expensive repair bills (if you take it to a shop). Hope that's not the case with this thing. :P

I do not know where you heard this, sir. Only major things that have been done to mine are brakes and the heater core.

Friends who have owned jeeps. But I have one friend who off roads his little yellow jeep, he takes care of it, and it's been running fine. Maybe it was some models/owner abuse, I'm not sure.

My first car was a Volvo 740. Bought mine for $800, you got a nice price. I heard that Jeeps are notorious for breaking down and expensive repair bills (if you take it to a shop). Hope that's not the case with this thing. :P

i liked the volvo but it was too small for my tastes volvos are nice cars though. as for the jeep its got a pretty reliable 4 liter v6 in it and its got basic windows and locks so i dont have to really worry about anything except for the engine and transmission which seem pretty soild

Edited by bass_stalker

DAMNIT, it's identical to my old Cherokee I miss so bad :(. Throw a 4.5" RE suspension lift and some 33x10.50 BFG MT's on some black Rockcrawler series 51's, put some TJ flares on it, and put some 5% tint on it and it'd be it's twin. You'll love the XJ, they get crazy loud with ANYTHING.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(