Well my first car is my current one. 2004 dodge ram 1500 SLT quad cab. I bout it myself for $8700 ( got a loan ofc). I got it for a steal. It's got 72k miles and 22" chrome rims that were already on it. Before this I drove my moms Jeep cherokee when I needed to. Loved that jeep too. Can't wait to see what you're gonna do with that jeep though, lots of room for a system.

/e my mom has had her jeep for 13 years, and had no major problems with it.

Edited by Rich859

My first car was a Volvo 740. Bought mine for $800, you got a nice price. I heard that Jeeps are notorious for breaking down and expensive repair bills (if you take it to a shop). Hope that's not the case with this thing. :P

i liked the volvo but it was too small for my tastes volvos are nice cars though. as for the jeep its got a pretty reliable 4 liter v6 in it and its got basic windows and locks so i dont have to really worry about anything except for the engine and transmission which seem pretty soild

Yeh, the model you had is tiny. Mine (still own it, my dad drives it) is huge. Except for the back seats. I'm 6'3", and my head makes constant contact with the headliner....

Basic windows and locks? like manual? If so, my truck is the same. Gotta love the simplicity. And I think one of my friends had tranny problems with her Jeep. I'm sure it was just the owner's fault. But hey, we'll see, eh? hah

My first car was a Volvo 740. Bought mine for $800, you got a nice price. I heard that Jeeps are notorious for breaking down and expensive repair bills (if you take it to a shop). Hope that's not the case with this thing. :P

i liked the volvo but it was too small for my tastes volvos are nice cars though. as for the jeep its got a pretty reliable 4 liter v6 in it and its got basic windows and locks so i dont have to really worry about anything except for the engine and transmission which seem pretty soild

Yeh, the model you had is tiny. Mine (still own it, my dad drives it) is huge. Except for the back seats. I'm 6'3", and my head makes constant contact with the headliner....

Basic windows and locks? like manual? If so, my truck is the same. Gotta love the simplicity. And I think one of my friends had tranny problems with her Jeep. I'm sure it was just the owner's fault. But hey, we'll see, eh? hah

@GamingUnited503 yeah manual windows and locks auto tranny though. i find it weird that theres speakers in the ceiling though but it should be interesting.

@727Designs. im gonna keep it like a sleeper because of the mileage on it. and im thinking of 2 15's or something like that.

@Rich859. thats a pretty good deal. im hoping to get about 4 years or more out of mine.

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

@727Designs. im gonna keep it like a sleeper because of the mileage on it. and im thinking of 2 15's or something like that.

Mine got surprisingly good mileage on the 33's. Especially on the highway due to the lowered RPM to run highway speed.

I did everything from a single 12, to 4 15's, to 2 18's in my XJ. EVERYTHING got loud. My favorite vehicle to build and daily that I've owned.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Mine got surprisingly good mileage on the 33's. Especially on the highway due to the lowered RPM to run highway speed.

I did everything from a single 12, to 4 15's, to 2 18's in my XJ. EVERYTHING got loud. My favorite vehicle to build and daily that I've owned.

i meant the mileage on the vehicle. i dont know how long its gonna last me. i got a lot of options with the motors i got. i can go anywhere from two 8's to two 18's on 1200 watts rms a piece

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i meant the mileage on the vehicle. i dont know how long its gonna last me. i got a lot of options with the motor i got. i can go anywhere from two 8's to two 18's on 1200 watts rms a piece

I sold mine with 240k on it and the guy is still driving it. A majority of it's life it had the 33's on it, 10 SVR batteries, and God only knows how much weight of subs/amps/MDF. They are durable if you take care of them.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

nice ride, those 4.0 I6's are some of the best engines chrysler ever put out imo.

But I agree with what others have said, you should definitely consider getting the windows tinted.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

nice ride, those 4.0 I6's are some of the best engines chrysler ever put out imo.

But I agree with what others have said, you should definitely consider getting the windows tinted.

yeah im looking at doing that in the future, at least in the back. i don't want people stealing my stuff lol.

yup i like the 4.0 runs good sounds great and i figure i could get any parts i need easy

Edited by bass_stalker