Second Skin Audio

Give me ideas for new subs guys

Those aq subs. How do those sound? If anyone has heard them?

I run aq subs and amps and I love them good bass for a great price and trust me thier not cheap I know people who run 9k on 4 hdc3s

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

I love my SA-15. I've been dying to get my hands on some Obsidians though.

Why?

Why do I love my SA? Because for the money it sounds good, gets damn loud, and is handling this AQ2200D like a champ!

I want to get my hands on some Obsidians just to try them out. Haven't heard them in person yet, but with Nick and Jacob doing the work on them they can't be bad.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I run aq subs and amps and I love them good bass for a great price and trust me thier not cheap I know people who run 9k on 4 hdc3s

So far looking like aq is winning. But I have to ask. Their motor weighs 140oz while my t3 ones weigh 200. What's the difference in that in the sub world?

And also their website says 500-600. Why would they have a 100rms range? Do they not know what they will run?

I love my SA-15. I've been dying to get my hands on some Obsidians though.

Why?

Why do I love my SA? Because for the money it sounds good, gets damn loud, and is handling this AQ2200D like a champ!

I want to get my hands on some Obsidians just to try them out. Haven't heard them in person yet, but with Nick and Jacob doing the work on them they can't be bad.

I do like the looks of the obsidians

So far looking like aq is winning. But I have to ask. Their motor weighs 140oz while my t3 ones weigh 200. What's the difference in that in the sub world?

And also their website says 500-600. Why would they have a 100rms range? Do they not know what they will run?

IIRC the motor weight would affect the motor strength which would get into like the spiders and what not and the whole design. The range in rms is because there are a ton of factors that play into how much your subs can handle, box size, clean power, how hard and often you play them, etc.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

That is just talking I'n general sub range for comparison not about their rms when they say 500-600.

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

aq will be the cheapest but if u plan on upgrading power then i think the sa-15,lvl3-15 or fi ssd will handle more power

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP