Best buy won't be bad man if your looking at installing don't expect any custom work.

i kno their won t be any custom but at 16 i just want a job where i get to do stuff i like but i ll be in back for atleast 6 months i m guessing before i can get a job as a salesman or installer......but to get paid wages to put in simple hu's and amps and subs sounds great to me

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Ive been with the company for the past 6 years and I'll say this its a great place to work if you arent a manager or supervisor. I was the lead install tech for about 3 years and I was miserable everyday. I dropped back down to full time installer and I make more money than I did as the lead tech and I am back to doing what I love to do come in work on cars and leave just dont try to pursue a leadership role and you should be cool. Oh tip for you and it goes for all the jobs in the store never say the phrase thats not my job that will put a target on your back.

Yea, I own my own business. If someone says its not my job, they are gone. Most bosses are looking for people that will step up and help handle problems when they arise.

Within reason... If I ran your IT and you told me to go clean a sewer you've got another thing coming. ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Best buy won't be bad man if your looking at installing don't expect any custom work.

i kno their won t be any custom but at 16 i just want a job where i get to do stuff i like but i ll be in back for atleast 6 months i m guessing before i can get a job as a salesman or installer......but to get paid wages to put in simple hu's and amps and subs sounds great to me

The only thing i will warn you about as far as getting into the install bay is that Bestbuy doesnt have very good focus around car audio so we havent grown in that aspect in the past years and most of the guys you are up against are either those guys these guys like to complain about in which case you have a very good shot at getting them gone and you a shot or guys like me that cut their teeth long before getting into best buy and the reason we stay is its easy we know what we do very well and its an easy paycheck every 2 weeks those guys wont leave easy or ever what store are you applying to btw. And as for the things you need to get in the bay are a valid license of course your basic MECP which bby will pay for and I'm not sure on age but you may have to 18 to be in the bay but again im not sure on the age thing.

Ive been with the company for the past 6 years and I'll say this its a great place to work if you arent a manager or supervisor. I was the lead install tech for about 3 years and I was miserable everyday. I dropped back down to full time installer and I make more money than I did as the lead tech and I am back to doing what I love to do come in work on cars and leave just dont try to pursue a leadership role and you should be cool. Oh tip for you and it goes for all the jobs in the store never say the phrase thats not my job that will put a target on your back.

Yea, I own my own business. If someone says its not my job, they are gone. Most bosses are looking for people that will step up and help handle problems when they arise.

Within reason... If I ran your IT and you told me to go clean a sewer you've got another thing coming. ;)

Well of course bro all within reason

Car is 2010 Scion Tc

Currently in car

Deck- Sony XAV-60 in-dash mobile video system

Speakers- Rockford Punch 6.5in comps in the front and coax in the rear

Subs- 2 Gen 3 Rockford P3 12's dual 4 ohm

Amps- Rockford P1000-1bd and P400-4 Alpine Mrp-f300 is in for P400-4 which is out to service

Wiring- all rockford nuff said

Enclosure- Dual 12in custom box by SRQ

Battery- Optima Yellow top with big 3 done

Sound Damping- All Dynamat products 1-2 layers throughout with liner on top

rockford-fosgate-logo.gif

Link to my build log- http://down4sound.co...=newpost&t=5275

Link to my youtube- http://www.youtube.c...ser/Jville140db

MECP Advanced CEA # 110531

BassBox 6 Pro for Box Building/Re audio box calculator

If you can hear the passenger it aint loud enough!!!!!!!

QUOTE (MickyMcD @ Sep 25 2009, 07:25 PM) "My system has 30 speaker terminals, that means shits wanging doggggg....."<!--QuoteEnd--></div>

In this economy, I would clean a sewer and then ask for another.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The only thing i will warn you about as far as getting into the install bay is that Bestbuy doesnt have very good focus around car audio so we havent grown in that aspect in the past years and most of the guys you are up against are either those guys these guys like to complain about in which case you have a very good shot at getting them gone and you a shot or guys like me that cut their teeth long before getting into best buy and the reason we stay is its easy we know what we do very well and its an easy paycheck every 2 weeks those guys wont leave easy or ever what store are you applying to btw. And as for the things you need to get in the bay are a valid license of course your basic MECP which bby will pay for and I'm not sure on age but you may have to 18 to be in the bay but again im not sure on the age thing.

Well of course bro all within reason

it is 18 but i figure if i get the job i can stay till i am 18 with out any problems

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

You'll be doing more then just subs and HUs.

Alarms, remote starts. Better start learning those.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg