Second Skin Audio

Audio Que 8inch

I don't know what I want to do.. i want to go 8 8's in my hatchback but i can deside on a brand.. DC, AQ, AA, SA... kinda not sure. I will be using a T2500BDCP so 3300rms @ 1ohm. Which i don't think is enough power for the SA's.. prob just right for the DC's and to much for the AA/AQ's.

I've been meaning to ask about this woofer. I'd like to see Ric test it in the truck, see where it stacks up with the other 8" woofers. For $70, I wouldn't expect anything major, but it looks like it'll perform well.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

heres what i dont like about it. its coming in at 250 watts or so and entering against the dd1508s and sa-8s. they both do awesome on that power nad take double that without flinching.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

heres what i dont like about it. its coming in at 250 watts or so and entering against the dd1508s and sa-8s. they both do awesome on that power nad take double that without flinching.

That is definitely true, and the SDC2 8" seems to only come in D4 (according to the SDC2 8 product page), so the same power wouldn't be given to it versus the woofers which are wired to 1ohm (I believe Ric wires all the woofers to 1ohm for testing, but I may be wrong.) Would still like to see what an experienced installer can do with a low budget subwoofer.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.