Sonic Electronix

WTF How Not To Ship A Dc Audio XL Motor

This is another reason that I will ONLY use fedex.

This wasnt a fedex issue. It was a poor packaging issue.

I normally use USPS, UPS and Fedex (in that order) due to pricing. In the hundreds of packages I send out, including 50+ lb packages, I havent had a single issue or claim with any of the shipping companies.

Flat rate is the way to go, and I dont know why UPS and Fedex have not jumped on that band wagon yet :popcorn:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

that dude is a dumbass...

whoever shipped it i mean

sad thing is i know who shipped it...:(

but for real if you find something wrong let me know. even worst part is the guy is a MECA judge.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

but for real if you find something wrong let me know. even worst part is the guy is a MECA judge.

im not sure who shipped it the seller now tells me he wasn't the seller he was selling it for a friend and said friend shipped it.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

im not sure who shipped it the seller now tells me he wasn't the seller he was selling it for a friend and said friend shipped it.

shouldn't matter. his for sale thread, his responsibility. can't believe he shipped like that man. is he offering you anything?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

shouldn't matter. his for sale thread, his responsibility. can't believe he shipped like that man. is he offering you anything?

nope all he had to say was if you dont like how it was shipped to not buy from him

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

x2, hopefully this gets resolved. He's always taken care of things when I needed them.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Either way I'm pretty sure I know both parties envolved. Still a fucked up way to ship anything.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

When I used to ship motors I would build a mini box out of scrap wood and actually bolt it down using machine bolts through wood to the motor. After the box is built and screwed together I would wrap it in packaging paper. Labels of "heavy" & "fragile" are a must! Extra hour of work but less bullshit in the end. I dont know why some people dont make the extra effort.

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived