Second Skin Audio

RAM's interesting/fun box designs

RAM_Designs

Assasain is a great bp idea.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Assasain is a great bp idea.

This is the older TC2+ motored Assassin from '06. I have a pair of them but usually just run one. It has some great low-end naturally, so I assume it will do well with the bp/t-line...do you do a chamber for the t-line or just go right to the line?

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Ha. Hell man, not very much 4th order t line experience.

Know what i mean.

But, if it was me, i would prob do 1/4 of the sealed vol before i started the vent.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I have some tc2 motors also.

Just chillin

Can we get a "see through" shot of the last one?

vcooper6874kelfordllccom-EE.png

That design reminds me of the one Buck did more me:

PUrban2dclevel315sxray.png

Except a little bit shorter.

Clean design either way!

nniicceeeee!!. but i got a question, on the very last pic, the second baffle was a cut long enough for a fluse mount, how would i cut that to look like the top baffle on the very last picture?

Are you asking how to make the straight cuts between the outside curved parts of the flush-mount area?

yes

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived