Second Skin Audio

Haven't made a box in years... how much?

you guys are expensive id buy the 3/4 mdf and all supplys and make it a little bigger than that box and tune it a little lower and charge 70 to 100 depending on how much bigger she wants it but if she wants same size even after you tell her the benefits of building it a little bigger and tune little lower id charge her 70

this is all my personal opinion :pardon:

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

you guys are expensive id buy the 3/4 mdf and all supplys and make it a little bigger than that box and tune it a little lower and charge 70 to 100 depending on how much bigger she wants it but if she wants same size even after you tell her the benefits of building it a little bigger and tune little lower id charge her 70

Some peoples time is precious... When you take in the cost of mdf, screws, glue etc, if your only charging 70-100 it aint worth their time.

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

fiberglass it, paint it black, call it a day. lol

:peepwall::lol:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Make it better, fill with poly, and watch them be like "why it SOOOO much betta?!".

Sounds like they were expecting the family discount. Then tell them the time it takes to build a box and the cost of supplies. Mdf around here is almost $40 a sheet.

Edited by tonedeaf

I give my neighbor the family and friends discount whenever he needs stuff (he's handicapped), but the niece gets treated like everyone else. :diablo:

I can get a full sheet of 3/4 for about $27 plus tax. The plus side of living in and around places that make the product.

The box has a part number sticker in it so I'm going to Google it and see what it was before the weather raped it. :)

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Not really that expensive.

30- 40 a sheet depending on the supply right now. 2 yards of carpet 8-20 depending on the quality of carpet and color. Terminal cup, little bit of wire connectors, glue, screws and labor which is time spent getting materials, building the box and cleaning up afterwards.

100- 150 isn't too out of line for a quality box of this size.

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ok found what it is suppose to look like...

VBS10G.jpg

Love the specs!

• .75" & 1.5" HDP cabinet construction. Highest grade of HDP insuring proper density.

• Fully lapped and dadoed cabinet chassis. High tolerances up to .002 of an inch.

• Internal brace/ septum cabinet divider. Get more bass from structural rigidity.

• Anti-Vibratory flexible adhesive/sealant. Custom formulation allowing structural adhesion.

• Automotive/ Marine Upholstery. 8oz mold and mildew resistant.

• Includes GSX stainless grill kit.

As the mouth of the vent gets larger, increasing air flow, it becomes necessary to lengthen the vent to maintain the same tuning frequency.

A VBS10G contains an amazing 52 inches worth of vent length.

10" W 23.88” x H 13.00” x TD 7.50” x BD 14.25” .66 ft3, 38 lbs, tuned at 30Hz

Not too sure on the mold and mildew resistant though...

Retailed for $125 too...

usa_render4.png

They made it sound real good

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

It's all in the marketing.

I'm now seriously wondering what sub she had in this thing... anyone want to guess? I'm thinking a Lanzar.

I'll probably find out tomorrow.

usa_render4.png

probably worth less than 50 bucks... Im going to assume.. She threw in the NON-waterproof Shed. Be cheaper to buy her a box already made... Sometimes looks isnt the way to go

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE