Cars  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose

• 06 cobalt ss/sc
    • mazda rx8
    • 02 trd celica gts
    • 03 trd celica gts
    • 04 neon srt

Honesty the rx-8 will cost you more repair wise and is not a very comfy car. I was in love with it when it first came out. You've got a celixa right? If that was your choice id just put the money into yours. Id vote for the cobalt out of those cars.

Absolutely agree with the maintenance issues. I've never known a tuner Mazda that didn't love to have parts go bad. The cobalt is gonna have longevity and they're damn quick too.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Thanks guys its helping out. I do have a celica but its going to be my girlfriends car now since hers went out. The rx8 does look bad but since itll cost alot to maintain it now im iffy on that. Keep voting guys haha. I dont have the pic of the celica since the posting was expired but ill look again :)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

damn phone earased all votes but rx8 had 7 vots and the srt had 1 i also just put another car which is a silver celica and the 02 celica looks vey alike except blue legoooo!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Not the Neon, I have only every heard bad things about Neon's. Also, yesterday my girls Neon tranny blew; with around 60k miles... she bought it from a dodge dealership.

I'd go with the rx8, even though it gets worse mpg than you would expect; its sick!

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

My dad owned an Rx-8 and like everyone else said, its a very technical car, and like n8 said not very comfy. trunk space is quite small but my dad never ran into any problems with it. It doesnt like gas lower than 92 tho. IMO, it would either be the rx-8 or the dodge neon after you figure out whats on the carfax for those two, if you want to pay the money to do that. Trust me it makes a HUGE difference, well for me it did in buying a car. I cancelled out so many cars that looked good but on the title and mantinence side of it wer complete shit. In the end its up to you. those two cars will last you a good amount of time as along as you maintain it properly and take care of it.

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

what are you wanting from your new car? you dont want it just cause it looks clean do you. but as everyone else is saying don't go with the cobalt. had a cav and had to have the motor rebuilt then the trans was meeing up. An my wifes friend had a cobalt before it started crapping out

Archived