I wish I didn't have to do this on mobile so I could post links but I'm sure others can chime in or I can try and fix my laptops tomorrow but anywho, on with the thread!

SEPTEMBER 25th, 2011

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with this date or subject but I'm going to leave this short and sweet and let you all inform your own opinions.

There is a very large comet by the name of elenin that will be passing between the earth and the sun that could potentially disrupt the earth's natural harmony. I'm sure most of us know the basic laws of nature that everything has mass, and with mass, comes comes gravity. Supposedly this comet is supposed to cause a solar eclipse for 3 days and has enough mass and electromagnetic forces in addition to the relative closeness of the earth to affect our weather, tectonic plates, communications, and the earth's natural magnectic poles and fields.

This could result in large natural disasters such as earthquakes and tidal waves and whatnot. There has also been connection between the alignment if the comet an the earth with all of the major earthquakes that have happened in the past few years as wellness there being a spike in high magnitude earthquakes as the comet orbits closer.

I know many of you will probably be like yeah yeah yeah this is just another rapture thing but this is purely scientific and the proof and evidence exists and with a little research you can find it for yourself.

The last time this comet is predicted to align with the earth and sun is predicted to be December 21st, 2012 AKA just 2012. Coincidence maybe? I'm trying to leave all conspiracy theory out of this.

I'm just informing you because this is a real possible and pontetial threat. This is worst case scenario and is not necessarily what will happen but what could happen.

I encourage you to do some reading on this subject and form your own opinion and then live your life off that opinion. I guess if you take a picture of the sun, you can see the comet in the picture and the closer it gets to the date above, the more visible it will be and eventually to the naked eye. I will be trying this tomorrow.

Anyways it's 1:11 am and I probably left some things out but I typed all this on my iPod and couldn't post links. Figured some may be interested.

Thanks for reading.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

There has been "Evidence" to support this type of shit for centuries now. People have been trying to predict the end of days since the beginning, and honestly there is only 1 person who can do that.

The way I see it, I can't change it if it is going to happen, so I'm not worried with it. I'd almost guarantee it won't be in our lifetimes though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I'll just clarify this is NOT in any way religious and this has nothing to do with the end of the world. It is just speculated to affect the natural harmony of the earth and potentially cause some crazy weather, earthquakes, etc. Not totally kill us all. Once again. NOT religious. NOT end of the world.

Lol. You lost my attention at the 2012 thing.

Bring on the mythology, rapture, Easter bunny going rabid, Santa shot JFK conspiracy /idiocracy flamefest!

I didn't mean to make it sound like it is the actual 2012. The date just happened to be the same. Like I mentioned, i left all the conspiricy theories out of this. Anyone can add their own but don't group me in with that. I'm just sharing some interesting info. Not necessarily my beliefs.

http://www.elenincomet.org/Elenin_Comet.html

100,000,000,000th the tidal pull of the moon.

WE'RE DOOMED!!!!

Soooooo equal to one fat man jumping in the ocean? :rofl:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

• 2 weeks later...

My homeboy just told me about this, I don't like to believe in end of the world speculations but this shit is scientific and I'm honestly sure shit is going to hit the fan. Volume is super low but this dude shows whats going to happen as in all the alignments

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical